View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 11:31 AM #9
#lineal

Quoted: 5182 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 62,305.16
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
already try this as well. i've also try plugging it into a different hdmi outlet but still the same issue with no sound. it has to be a system issue, i dont think it has anything to do with the hdmi cable as i am still able to hear the beeping sound that it makes when i go into settings and adjust the sound, it's just that in the game itself, it has no sound.
Yeah it was just something to try. Very odd, I've just googled the issue and there doesn't seem to be much discussion.

I'd just use a decent set of headphones plugged into the pad and like you say, hope it sorts itself out in the next update.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote