View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 11:03 AM #6
westernchamp

Quoted: 3151 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 114,908.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scopedog View Post
Does this happen for all your games or just that one?
yes, happens to all games, but on the main menu when you go into settings and click on sound, when you increase/decrease the sound, you can hear the beeping noise that it makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHagler View Post
I think your going to need to reset your console but do a back up first .
already did this. reset and still have the same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Sounds like some of the data in your update could have been corrupted. Unless they have an option for a factory reset (which I doubt) you'd have to get a Sony rep to help.
FWIW, I've had stuff like this in Xbox resolve after the next update.
a factory reset? im not sure, but i did reset my ps4, not sure if it was factory reset? anyways, i guess i'll just sit it out and wait until the next update and see if that changes anything.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote