Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mia Khalifa curses out radio show host after being introduced as former pr0n star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment,

Shes still does webcam/photo stuff. You don't see other ex-pr0nstars crying over their past like her LOL!
    Yeah, really. And I used to like her. Reminds me of when Opie and Anthony messed with Shawna Lenee because she didn't want to talk about her adult movie career, just some coffee table book she was trying to promote. So, since she was being annoying about it, they messed with her by putting up clips from her movies on their TV screens that got her to cry and leave their show. Then on a later show, they had on Lazlow Jones, a DJ and the guy that does the radio banter on the GTA games who summed it up best when he said "You're a pron star, you've had dicks in your ass, so if you're gonna be on the show, we're gonna talk about dicks in your ass."

Why not acknowledge it? It's not TV, it's radio and pron doesn't have near as bad the stigma it used to have. Jenna Jameson is a beloved legend now. They need to calm their sizable t**s.

Comment

I thought she was a P o r n star this whole time

Comment

For being such a popular **** star I personally always found her videos to be pretty tame and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
          For being such a popular **** star I personally always found her videos to be pretty tame and boring.
          Lol you probably haven’t seen her interracial stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Lol you probably haven’t seen her interracial stuff.
            LOL she usually always makes the brothas (and only them) wrap it up. I see a condom in a **** video and usually click away. I might have to check out more of her work in a bit. :wank:

Comment

LOL she usually always makes the brothas (and only them) wrap it up. I see a condom in a **** video and usually click away. I might have to check out more of her work in a bit. :wank:
              I was just checking out this one where the black dude nuts in her mouth and she sucks out the rest. Don’t know the male actors name.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post

hoes get mad when you call them for what they are

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  She got that famous only working 3 months in the industry, damn.
                  Nahh i think she meant 3 years. She was doing **** when i was in college.

Comment

I seen one raw.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                      LMFAO do these whores really think they can get fuked on camera and not have it follow them the rest of their lives?
                      bruh if it wasn't for that no one... and I mean no one would even know who she is......

these hoes be lyin'

Comment

Working...
                      X