View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 01:56 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2189 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,992.91
Total Points: 57,375.10
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAME OVER View Post
I'll take that as a compliment,

Shes still does webcam/photo stuff. You don't see other ex-pr0nstars crying over their past like her LOL!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah, really. And I used to like her. Reminds me of when Opie and Anthony messed with Shawna Lenee because she didn't want to talk about her adult movie career, just some coffee table book she was trying to promote. So, since she was being annoying about it, they messed with her by putting up clips from her movies on their TV screens that got her to cry and leave their show. Then on a later show, they had on Lazlow Jones, a DJ and the guy that does the radio banter on the GTA games who summed it up best when he said "You're a pron star, you've had dicks in your ass, so if you're gonna be on the show, we're gonna talk about dicks in your ass."

Why not acknowledge it? It's not TV, it's radio and pron doesn't have near as bad the stigma it used to have. Jenna Jameson is a beloved legend now. They need to calm their sizable t**s.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote