Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO HYPE for Pacquiao-Margarito from AVERAGE FANS. Complete PAY PER VIEW DISASTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
    yeah, but they still used Floyd in the marketing of that fight. hell, they trying to use Floyd in the marketing of this fight. When have they ever showed Pacquiao or anyone else besides floyd opponent on a Floyd 24/7?
    You probably missed the floyd's last two 24/7's?? Especially the marquez fight. They pretty much hyped marquez as the guy who had a close fight with pacquiao. You fail son.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      You probably missed the floyd's last two 24/7's?? Especially the marquez fight. They pretty much hyped marquez as the guy who had a close fight with pacquiao. You fail son.
      ouch!

you hit him hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post
        What are the predictions on buys for this fight??? There really is no buzz surrounding this event although I as a diehard boxing fan am pumped for it. 24/7 sucks (needs Floyd), and most people still don't know who Margarito is (like Floyd was saying back in 2006).

This fight is going to be a relative BUST proving yet again that Floyd is a draw by himself, and Pacquiao isn't (needs a popular dance partner).
        so basically you're saying "I love sukking wifebeater jr's ****"

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Haha...ESPN, Yahoo Sport, Sports Illustrated: Floyd is a COWARDDDDDD
          WTF does that have to do with what TS stated?????

Comment

Its cos neither of them have facebook or twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I am curious about the numbers - it does seem things are much more quiet this time around.
              They put big buck$ behind promoting the Clottey fight, but I think they are going off the assumption that Margs has Mexico and they will still buy the fight. I think it does a little better than the Clottey fight because know one really knew who he was.

Comment

What are the predictions on buys for this fight??? There really is no buzz surrounding this event although I as a diehard boxing fan am pumped for it. 24/7 sucks (needs Floyd), and most people still don't know who Margarito is (like Floyd was saying back in 2006).

This fight is going to be a relative BUST proving yet again that Floyd is a draw by himself, and Pacquiao isn't (needs a popular dance partner).
                lol this thread should have been titled "My fervent ***** wish".
                stop using average fans as an excuse for your frequent wetdreams of floyd.

Comment

Calling Floyd out is big for boxing sites, alot of pople dislike him so them penning articles dogging him is just writing to their audience.

When Floyd fights again and wins alll the same writers will be all over his jock again saying how great he is and how they wish he would act differenly so they could think differently about him, but how those beliefs do not take away from how tremendous he is as a fighter (a big difference between most writers and the jag-offs here who bite their opinions).

As for this fight at hand, it ill be interesting, it could do quite well or not, there are negative factors around the fight and jsut because it has 24/7 doesn't mean it will do good, people have to care for that to matter and while certain groups certainly do care I don't know if it has the mass appeal to really go beyond the Clottey numbers. That said I doubt the fight loses money no matter what the numbers come in at.

Comment

Jimmy Kimmel and the 60 minutes spot will help a lot.

If the whole Will Farrel singing with Pac is true then i can see that becoming a viral video.

Comment

Its because this fight is FIXED.

Comment

Working...
                      X