No announcement yet.

Video-Mayweather: "I'm about to cash out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video-Mayweather: "I'm about to cash out"

i think it's quite obvious that floyd is planning an exit strategy. this is the first time he's made it so explicit, and in simple terms at least that i am aware of.

he wants to get into promotion. it looks like he wants to be involved with showtime. we will see how long it lasts, or if he can grow the business through means other than simply throwing money at it.

he's got a huge investor, certainly. himself. if he can keep his act together, and spend money intelligently instead of throwing it away like a child, he can make some real noise. he's got the connections and the capital. all he needs is talent. then he's got to be smart and do things the right way in promoting the talent. if he does that, he can be a player. he's got the drive, certainly. he just needs to focus it on promoting.

i tend to doubt that floyd mayweather will be successful in his business endeavors. i'd love to see him prove me wrong, but i don't think he's responsible enough.

Comment

I expect Floyd to do a lot more promoting. Thats means more exclusive interviews and public appearances. Even when hes not fighting, where historically hes been quiet, to keep the Mayweather brand relavant. And keep his fighters names out there.
      Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 02-26-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

That new deal got Floyd feeling good. Spitting game like a old playa! 30 months and it's over.

Comment

Quite possibly the most cringeworthy thing to hit the internet since David Price getting laid out by a little lovetap.

Broner right at the end, what a fu.cking failure.

Comment

Did he practice that speech?

Comment

They all looked so awkward while Floyd was talking. I almost felt bad for Broner looking like he wanted to talk or something lmao

Comment

30 more months?

Comment

Broner will NEVER be Floyd.

Also, that **** looked rehearsed as all hell.

Broner looks like he'd be bigger physically than Floyd in a year or 2. That kid's too big for 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    They all looked so awkward while Floyd was talking. I almost felt bad for Broner looking like he wanted to talk or something lmao
                    Exactly my thoughts, then at the end Broner seemed confused.

Comment

Working...
                    X