No announcement yet.

Mila Kunis, a right dog without makeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    disgusting. looks like a stank ass trailer trash ***** who sit all day in their trailer watching maury and yelling at kids. she's going to walmart to load up another tub of ben & jerry's.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      disgusting. looks like a stank ass trailer trash ***** who sit all day in their trailer watching maury and yelling at kids. she's going to walmart to load up another tub of ben & jerry's.
      that's exactly what she looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        that's exactly what she looks like.
        you know you would still smash...

Comment

I wouldn't look at her once. lol

Comment

you ppl telling me you have known a girl you would see frequently without makeup who never once looked bad at any time?

im not even that big on mila kunis, i think shes good looking but not one of the sexiest women out there or even close. but all women have their good days and bad days, its not just as simple as whether or not they wear makeup either.

Comment

I feel sorry for most of you. You have grown up in the world of internet airbrushed models where if a chick has a little bit of cellulite or doesn't look like she just came off of a magazine shoot, she's a dog.

There are very few real men left in this world. I like a REAL woman, with flaws, and if she sits down or presses her thigh against something and a little bit of cellulite appears, so fukin what.

I would fuk the dog **** out of Mila Kunis in the morning after she had a night of drinking and no makeup on.

Man the fuk up fellas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I feel sorry for most of you. You have grown up in the world of internet airbrushed models where if a chick has a little bit of cellulite or doesn't look like she just came off of a magazine shoot, she's a dog.

There are very few real men left in this world. I like a REAL woman, with flaws, and if she sits down or presses her thigh against something and a little bit of cellulite appears, so fukin what.

I would fuk the dog **** out of Mila Kunis in the morning after she had a night of drinking and no makeup on.

Man the fuk up fellas!!
                I like the natural look. I can deal with cellulite and all. Personally speaking, I'm not attracted to her. I'm not into the model, extremely fit women.

Comment

Anyone can have an unattractive picture taken. That's what this is. She's a good looking girl but I don't think she's the sexiest woman alive or anything like that magazine said. I'd still smash the hell out of her, obviously. They are just bad pictures.

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

Comment

Those pictures cannot change that when she first appears in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" with that flower in her hair, I got dizzy as hell......****in' beautiful-

Comment

Ever since i watched the movie 'Salt', i have never been able to look at her in the same way. She is a sleeper agent.

Comment

Working...
                      X