Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Nonito Donaire vs. Jorge Arce at 122 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got a problem with this fight.Arce doesn't have a hope in hell,but it's not exactly common to see an elite fighter fighting this often,and it's against the type of guy that,on paper,will make Donaire look good.Nice little showcase to cap off the year and nothing more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      This fight is an absolute joke. Donaire will win whenever he wants and could end it within a couple rounds. Arce has been exceptionally well managed over the years, snared the WV2 win amidst losses to pretty much everyone else with a serious pulse over the last decade or so, and always fun to watch, but he's so outclassed here it's not funny.

This is all business.
      if he was well managed he would have never been in there with mijares in the first place whos jab and height were always gonna be an issue for someone like arce, so no.

my only regret is that we never got to see him against wongjongkam in his prime, that was the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
        Can't believe you're asking who wins. lol
        well it's an open forum, so everyone's got their own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          well it's an open forum, so everyone's got their own opinion.
          Donaire wouldnt lose to arce at any point in his career, that includes early 2005/06 when people thought he was being protected (including ring magazine)

His style is a nighmare for a guy like arce, however Donaire has a tendency to fight down to his opposition so arce has about a punchers chance and thats it.

I will say this, its funny to see himself in the same position Carbajal was in back in 1999.

Comment

Working...
          X