Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COD Black ops 2; zombies trailer revealed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] COD Black ops 2; zombies trailer revealed!

Not gonna lie, looks siiiick!
    Tempted to buy another Xbox and pre-order just for this.

Im definitely getting Black ops 2. I usually prefer Treyarch cod games over the infinity ward ones.

Comment

Ill be pre ordering. (XBOX)

Comment

**** treyarch......infinity ward were the creators and masters of the COD franchise....

Comment

That joint looks freakin crazy!!! Honestly zombies is the only reason I buy COD anymore, I love the game. Didn't even bother with MW3. I've already pre-ordered a copy of this just because of zombies, that game is so awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            That joint looks freakin crazy!!! Honestly zombies is the only reason I buy COD anymore, I love the game. Didn't even bother with MW3. I've already pre-ordered a copy of this just because of zombies, that game is so awesome
            zombies, thats what my four year younger brother liked - i tried it and it was, well - i'll just say i didn't like it.

as far as mw3 - infinity ward was no part of that game, about 99 % of IW got fired by activision before that game was made - so that's why that game pretty much sucked balls......

now if treyarch actually spent all their effort into a zombie game and said **** you to activision with this COD franchise that has already been played out ( and basically abolished since IW is no longer part of it) - i would give them credit.....

there are so more far superior games out there being made, that i feel sorry for the sad sap who buys this game....

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
              zombies, thats what my four year younger brother liked - i tried it and it was, well - i'll just say i didn't like it.

as far as mw3 - infinity ward was no part of that game, about 99 % of IW got fired by activision before that game was made - so that's why that game pretty much sucked balls......

now if treyarch actually spent all their effort into a zombie game and said **** you to activision with this COD franchise that has already been played out ( and basically abolished since IW is no longer part of it) - i would give them credit.....

there are so more far superior games out there being made, that i feel sorry for the sad sap who buys this game....
              I agree with the bold, I think it should be it's own seperate game. A lot of people play zombies and i'm sure it would sell very well. If you don't like zombies that's all well and good, it's very popular and I can't wait to play it on Black Ops 2

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I agree with the bold, I think it should be it's own seperate game. A lot of people play zombies and i'm sure it would sell very well. If you don't like zombies that's all well and good, it's very popular and I can't wait to play it on Black Ops 2
                Not to put you down or anything....but Iv'e been a game lover since I was five years old. .....I really did actually try to get into that zombies b/s - but I couldn't.....to each his own i guess.....

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
                  Not to put you down or anything....but Iv'e been a game lover since I was five years old. .....I really did actually try to get into that zombies b/s - but I couldn't.....to each his own i guess.....
                  It's no big deal man, I know a lot of people who've tried it out and just didn't like it. I'm interested to see what new things they are going to implement into the game. My wife doesn't understand why I like it either, she says it's too repetitive. I myself had to be talked into even buying COD World at War and trying zombies out, i'm not really into first person shooters, but I liked this mode from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Not gonna lie, looks siiiick!
                    Tempted to buy another Xbox and pre-order just for this.

Modern Warfare>>>Black OPS

PS3>>>Xbox

Comment

Working...
                    X