Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What....?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      I think the theory of new fighter can't be compare to old fighter is over looked. Old fighters have a lot of fights on their record because they fight a lot of bums. If you put a lot of bums in there with today great they will have over 100 wins also. Great fighter from today eara can fight every two week if they fight bums also. Just because fighter are from this eara doesn't mean they can't be the goat. I think Pacquiao has already surpass Loenard in term of accomplishment. It's kind of bogus to say that Pac is greater than Leonard but at the same time it's bogus to say that Leonard is greather than Pacquiao also.
      My goodness I cant wait til Pac retires so all you ******s can leave this site for good.

Hearns, Hagler, Benitez, Duran. Do you know who any of those fighters are??

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        What....?
        Exactly.

Some dude said its bogus to say Pac is greater then Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Maybe SRL but not SRR.
          Not even... Sugar Ray Leonard fought majority of the A list guys around his weight... Not taking **** from Pac's resume but seriously how can this guy compare him to Ray Robinson... Are you ****ing serious

Comment

Originally posted by FatBastard View Post
            Looking forward to PAC-CLOTTEY actions-packed bout this MArch. Gonna be another breakthrough for PAC
            Hahahaha, you're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Maybe SRL but not SRR.
              Maybe SRL??? He's miles away from SRL. Clottey is a flop, it's going to be a pure walkover.

Comment

I think the theory of new fighter can't be compare to old fighter is over looked. Old fighters have a lot of fights on their record because they fight a lot of bums. If you put a lot of bums in there with today great they will have over 100 wins also. Great fighter from today eara can fight every two week if they fight bums also. Just because fighter are from this eara doesn't mean they can't be the goat. I think Pacquiao has already surpass Loenard in term of accomplishment. It's kind of bogus to say that Pac is greater than Leonard but at the same time it's bogus to say that Leonard is greather than Pacquiao also.
                Go away troll.

Comment

Old fighters also fought with smaller gloves, fought more rounds and didn't have all the luxurys of some training camps like the new fighters.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                      Old fighters also fought with smaller gloves, fought more rounds and didn't have all the luxurys of some training camps like the new fighters.
                      You gotta realize hes talking for the MODERN generation here... How can u say Pac has accomplished more then Sugar Ray Leonard? Please sit down and pull out the VCR and start watching a thing or two... Matter of fact go back to SRL's days before his Olympic victory

Comment

Working...
                      X