Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the one champ that you see as unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
    you actually think euros are discriminated against?? and you compare it to what black people went through 50 or 60 odd years ago???
    Im pretty sure it was a joke because nobody on here is willing to give any Euro a fair shake. Lighten up.

Comment

^^It wasn't Tunney is a known racist...

But I'd have to go with Vitali Klitschko...nobody is beating him, not even younger brother Wladimir

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
        Besides Wlad and Vitali at heavyweight, I don't see anyone at super middleweight defeating Mikkel Kessler for a long time.
        Jermain Taylor might be a threat if he fights the way he did against Pavlik in the rematch. I'd pick Kessler to win a clear decision, but... it probably isn't going to take too big of an off night for Taylor to pull the win (which would be an upset in my mind... odds would probably favor Taylor though, due to his popularity causing people to bet on him).

Unless he has been fluking it up in his last two fights, I have a hard time seeing someone getting the best of Juan Manuel Lopez... that right hook man, just sooooooooooo quick.

Comment

Everyone is beatable, Vitali seems the most unbeatable right now though. He's stuck is a piss poor division with a great chin/power and a good jab

Comment

I picked Wladimir as more "unbeatable" than Vitali, primarily because Vitali is getting older and is probably still liable to suffer health problems. Or be forced to quit on his stool like he had to against Byrd. Wladmir has more left in the tank, and Vitali's fragile health is bound to hurt him in upcoming fights; whether he has to limit sparring, cancel fights, or quit on his stool...all these possibilties make Vitali more vulnerable to defeat imo.

Its too bad; sans health issues, Vitali would be easily much better than his brother, and dominate the heavies for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by pfcwintergreen View Post
              I picked Wladimir as more "unbeatable" than Vitali, primarily because Vitali is getting older and is probably still liable to suffer health problems. Or be forced to quit on his stool like he had to against Byrd. Wladmir has more left in the tank, and Vitali's fragile health is bound to hurt him in upcoming fights; whether he has to limit sparring, cancel fights, or quit on his stool...all these possibilties make Vitali more vulnerable to defeat imo.

Its too bad; sans health issues, Vitali would be easily much better than his brother, and dominate the heavies for some time.
              I hear ya, fair points but i think his sturdy chin outweighs that, Wlad is pretty dominante but anybody with a half decent punch is in with a chance against him

Comment

I still think Maywaether will make a come back and he will be unbeatable.

Of the current champs, Vitali for all the reasons stated before. It's not that he's invincible it's a very poor level of opposition.

Out of the Euro's it has to be Kessler or Abraham.

Comment

I see Dawson, Calderon, Bradley, and Pavlik at middleweight being unbeatable. I don't care what anyone says about Hopkins beating Pavlik, no one at middleweight has that much experience and ring intelligence to pull off that kind of performance. Also, what middleweight is in the hall of fame already and has 21 title defenses? There is only one Hopkins and he would give anyone trouble.

I can't see anyone beating Chad at 175 or below unless a fluke happens. I have not seen anyone that mixes up their punches and that has a full complete arsenal like that in a long time, maybe since a prime Jones or a prime Mayweather. The scary part about it is that he and Eddie is working on his defense and they are finally starting to get comfortable, so he is just a force to be reckoned. A student of the game and a big boxing fan as well, and he also scouts his next opponents watches films.

Bradley at 140 also seems to be a beast. Hes another one that studies their opponent so he is a student of the game. That's always good for a young fighter.

I can't seen anyone in the lower weight classes beating Calderon unless he moves to flyweight or super flyweight. He should stay down there and dominate the way Ricardo Lopez did and make history.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                    I see Dawson, Calderon, Bradley, and Pavlik at middleweight being unbeatable. I don't care what anyone says about Hopkins beating Pavlik, no one at middleweight has that much experience and ring intelligence to pull off that kind of performance. Also, what middleweight is in the hall of fame already and has 21 title defenses? There is only one Hopkins and he would give anyone trouble.

I can't see anyone beating Chad at 175 or below unless a fluke happens. I have not seen anyone that mixes up their punches and that has a full complete arsenal like that in a long time, maybe since a prime Jones or a prime Mayweather. The scary part about it is that he and Eddie is working on his defense and they are finally starting to get comfortable, so he is just a force to be reckoned. A student of the game and a big boxing fan as well, and he also scouts his next opponents watches films.

Bradley at 140 also seems to be a beast. Hes another one that studies their opponent so he is a student of the game. That's always good for a young fighter.

I can't seen anyone in the lower weight classes beating Calderon unless he moves to flyweight or super flyweight. He should stay down there and dominate the way Ricardo Lopez did and make history.
                    I Dont see the fight happening but id give Bernard Hopkins a real shot at beating Dawson

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      I Dont see the fight happening but id give Bernard Hopkins a real shot at beating Dawson
                      I ask of you to really look back at their last couple of fights and see how styles makes fights. Pavlik is a very good fighter, but he is one dimensional and lacks a full variety of punches and ability the way Taylor and Calzaghe did, who combined Hopkins is 0-3 against. Dawson is bigger than both Taylor and Calzaghe, punches harder than both of them and has a much more repertoire of tools. Just like one of my fellow employee's stated at work last week, ''put Hopkins in with a fast boxer and he would look 100 years old again''. Dawson would out work Bernard and would possibly hurt him as well. Hes too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X