No announcement yet.

Going to go see Victor Manuelle tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to go see Victor Manuelle tonight

Waiting in line for my date and I'm asking myself, why do I have a date. These Salvadorean girls are really growing on me ......

Originally posted by baya View Post
    Waiting in line for my date and I'm asking myself, why do I have a date. These Salvadorean girls are really growing on me ......

OOOOHHHH shyt, you definitely getting laid tonight. You better buy some extra jimmy hats cuz those Salvadorian women want it all night long

Comment

I pray it be so my brother!

Comment

Opening up with a bachata act. Friggin hate bachata.

Comment

great, hope you have fun. thats what i like to do every once and a while, take a girl to a concert, then to eat, and hopefully get her into the mood.........

Comment

I've seen him live before he's a great performer...enjoy!

Comment

Great night. Highly recommend el sonero de la juventud. And yes ept, although it wasn't a truca that got it last night, that's going to be my focus for the near future.

Great great night.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                Great night. Highly recommend el sonero de la juventud. And yes ept, although it wasn't a truca that got it last night, that's going to be my focus for the near future.

Great great night.

......So did u spend all your money buying her drinks all night?

last time I took my lady out I spent like 300 bucks on drinks alone. 6 dollar beer's and 10 dollar mix drinks

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  ......So did u spend all your money buying her drinks all night?

last time I took my lady out I spent like 300 bucks on drinks alone. 6 dollar beer's and 10 dollar mix drinks
                  i spent almost 100, but she insisted on buying the tickets so it was a wash.

got to meet VM afterwards, took pics w/ the dude, kinda douchey - but then it was on and poppin at casa when we got back. prayer works, son.

Comment

DAMN did VM use to hit Roselyn Sanchez??? If he did he's a lucky bastard. She's BAD!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X