No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Would Fight Mikey Garcia, But at 130-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Would Fight Mikey Garcia, But at 130-Pounds

Juan Manuel Lopez, a two-time WBO world champion at bantamweight and featherweight, intends to continue his career at 130-pounds. He is open to facing the big names - like Nonito Donaire, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Miguel Angel "Mikey" Garcia and Jorge 'Travieso' Arce - but the fights have to take place at super featherweight. Juanma returns to action on February 2nd at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yes! I want to see Juanma vs Mikey (after juanma racks up a few solid wins). Make it happen

Comment

Mikey. Time to head north & destroy this guy, that is all.

Comment

Juanma want to get sent into retirement missing a few senses I see.

Comment

Garcia would pick him apart.

Comment

He thinks that weak ass chin had problems with an old ass Marquez, wait till he meets Mikey.

Comment

Juanma is a warrior why not??styles makes the fights ...but i rather see him againts Caballero unfinish bussines there

Comment

What?

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                Juanma is a warrior why not??styles makes the fights ...but i rather see him againts Caballero unfinish bussines there
                There was never business with that bumb, Caballero who?? No one even hears from him.

Better and bigger things await him once he gets back on track.

Comment

If Juanma is smart he goes after Rocky Martinez for a belt at 130 and then rematches Salido at the end of the year to get rid of those demons. After those two fights if he wins he will have all the credibility back and make fights with Garcia and Gamboa interesting again.

Comment

Would love to see this fight happen

Comment

Working...
                    X