No announcement yet.

Hardest punch you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest punch you've ever seen?

Anyone that has seen a few fights knows a true ko when they see them.

In your opinion, what's the hardest punch you've ever seen?

#1 on my list would have to be Mike Tyson's 1985 firt round KO of Michael Jack Johnson.

When I saw the devastating right hand land squarely on MJ's face, I just had to cring. I've never seeen a man hit that hard. The amount of perspiration that flew out of that mans head made it look like he got hit in the head by a buldozer.

Originally posted by Steelfist
    Anyone that has seen a few fights knows a true ko when they see them.

In your opinion, what's the hardest punch you've ever seen?

#1 on my list would have to be Mike Tyson's 1985 firt round KO of Michael Jack Johnson.

When I saw the devastating right hand land squarely on MJ's face, I just had to cring. I've never seeen a man hit that hard. The amount of perspiration that flew out of that mans head made it look like he got hit in the head by a buldozer.
    that was good
    but the one of the hardest one hit KO punches ever is definitly

was that the guy Tyson knocked out with the long hair? cause if it was that guy got ktfo by tyson

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
      that was good
      but the one of the hardest one hit KO punches ever is definitly

That wasn't the KO punch from Marciano/Walcott, Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi
        That wasn't the KO punch from Marciano/Walcott, Rock.
        I think that set it up. Then, if I recall, Walcott went on the ropes and got hit again which made him go down.

Comment

yeah poor micheal had his jaw broken in that fight, from that punch accually, but hardest punches i seen gotta b marciano/walcott, also walcotts perfect left hook against ezzard in his title winning fight, charles head looked like it could snapped off his shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by Chum12788
            I think that set it up. Then, if I recall, Walcott went on the ropes and got hit again which made him go down.
            From what I've read that famous photo there was from the second or third round of the fight, but a simple way you can tell that it wasn't the KO punch is by looking at Rocky's left eye...You really don't see any swelling on the eye from that photo, whereas the actual KO photo shows that Rocky's left eye was basically closed shut from the damage Walcott dished out earlier.

Comment

This site works off & on, but if you can access it you'll see the actual KO punch from Marciano/Walcott in the upper right corner amongst that group of photos there;

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Arena/1047/Rock.html

Comment

what about hearns ko of duran

Comment

hopkins body punch to oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi
                    From what I've read that famous photo there was from the second or third round of the fight, but a simple way you can tell that it wasn't the KO punch is by looking at Rocky's left eye...You really don't see any swelling on the eye from that photo, whereas the actual KO photo shows that Rocky's left eye was basically closed shut from the damage Walcott dished out earlier.
                    that punch i think was the knockout
                    if not it was the knockdown before the knock out

Comment

Working...
                    X