Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going over to work out with my woman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going over to work out with my woman.

She invited her sister who is about 350 lbs. Her personality is such that if you knew her you'd hope for her to catch a facial, flesh eating disease. But I digress...

My girl invites this damn ignorant ***** to work out because she truly needs it and her response was and I quote: "If gawd wanted me to look like a Ethiopian skinny ***** he would have made me that way".

I have seen this woman eat two big mac double meals in one sitting with her obligatory diet coke. I don't think "Gawd" had anything to do with it, Moose.

Needed to get that out. Sorry and thank you for reading.

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    She invited her sister who is about 350 lbs. Her personality is such that if you knew her you'd hope for her to catch a facial, flesh eating disease. But I digress...

My girl invites this damn ignorant ***** to work out because she truly needs it and her response was and I quote: "If gawd wanted me to look like a Ethiopian skinny ***** he would have made me that way".

I have seen this woman eat two big mac double meals in one sitting with her obligatory diet coke. I don't think "Gawd" had anything to do with it, Moose.

Needed to get that out. Sorry and thank you for reading.
    That's what got her fat?

Last year, I was eating two big macs, an angus, 20 piece of chicken mcnuggets, fries, every single day for 5 months, I wasn't working out, I wasn't watching my diet. It's just when I like something, I like to eat in very large quan****** of it.

Point is, I stayed the same weight throughout these 5 months.

Comment

so how is Boss Lady?

Comment

I stopped eating like that though, I used to do it for fun. Now I stopped just because. I could still do it lol. Everybody always asked how the f-ck all that **** fits in me. I just smile, shrug and keep eating.

Funny thing is, that's where I stopped, not that I can;t eat anymore. I just decide to stop at a certain amount because I use to catch way too much attention with my food. I hated it, so I tried to keep it low, and that's what is low for me, what I mentioned in the post above

Comment

I would add bacon on all of my burgers too. I don't know how I didn't gain 50lbs and got a heart attack.

Damn, i'm getting hungry.

Comment

Yo, we out to Micky D's right now.

Comment

Obese people make the most disgusting noises when they eat...it's like they are having an orgasm.

Comment

she's drinking a diet coke at least give her some credit for trying.
                Last edited by -jose-; 11-25-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Go tell her to come over to my house.

My 10 yr old kid will teach her a thing or two about getting fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    That's code for "I don't care about my health and I like looking like a hippo."

Comment

Working...
                    X