No announcement yet.

Me hitting the bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me hitting the bag

Not exactly a video of me showing off technical prowess or anything, haha. Friend just so happened to take video of me as I was trying to get a workout in, decided to post it for ****s and gigs seeing as how most of ya'll do that.. Mind you I never actually boxed or anything, just always hit the bags at the normal gyms on base, so basically everything I do is just an attempt at emulating what I see when I watch fights or what I learn through youtube, haha (lame I know)..

http://youtu.be/ZJMfznBZsqo

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
    Not exactly a video of me showing off technical prowess or anything, haha. Friend just so happened to take video of me as I was trying to get a workout in, decided to post it for ****s and gigs seeing as how most of ya'll do that.. Mind you I never actually boxed or anything, just always hit the bags at the normal gyms on base, so basically everything I do is just an attempt at emulating what I see when I watch fights or what I learn through youtube, haha (lame I know)..

http://youtu.be/ZJMfznBZsqo
    Not bad, You have good way of throwing combo's I like how you change directions, and you have a good right hook

Only criticism would be your hand speed is a little slow. and you jump in a little

Comment

I'm no one to judge but one thing I do notice is your hitting low and I mean your jab an straight rights always aim alil higher than your face it works the shoulders more and expect to fight someone your size or taller not midget strippers haha all in all good speed leave the rest to the experts on here

Comment

good body work

Comment

ive seen guys who actually box do alot worst lol nice one mate

Comment

your right hangs on the bag after you throw it, then it loops down as you bring it back.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. You think I should try and venture into amateur boxing? I'd like to, but I fear I'd get my ass kicked cause I haven't actually been to a legit boxing gym, or had training prior to being 20.

Comment

Everyone here will criticize you and say this and that but half these ppl dont know what their talking about. You look good bro, just keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  Thanks for the input guys. You think I should try and venture into amateur boxing? I'd like to, but I fear I'd get my ass kicked cause I haven't actually been to a legit boxing gym, or had training prior to being 20.
                  Why not?Nate Campbell didnt step in a boxing gym till he was 24,Martinez was 20 when he stepped in a gym and im sure they are countless others.In my opinion it's down too how much you want it and also a splice of luck here and there helps too

Comment

hitting a heavy bag and sparring/fighting are 2 completely different worlds.

join a boxing gym, be humble and learn. dont just jump into the amateur circuit.

Comment

Working...
                    X