Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** AT&T

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use metropcs, $45 a month after tax. Ive used it for a year and my phone costed me $100. Im to the point where every month I keep using my metropcs phone, I not spending an extra $60 that other people are (most peoples phone bills are around $100 a month after taxes right). If I stick with it for another year thats an extra $700 in my pocket. The phone isnt cool, but It has a querty keypad and unlimited text, call, and internet.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mak, I hate ATT Mobility myself. When I first got my I-Phone the guy shouted "We have a winner". I was so ****ing excited and asked What did I win? This guy came out with my Iphone with a 100 dollar coupon. "I was thinking I won $100". Turns out I had to subscribe to ****in U-VERSE!! What tricky b1tches!! I said no...I'm happy with what I have, then he said...why do you want to pay more for your cable. I was thinking..."How the **** do you know what I pay for?

Do they not know these actions turn off people?

I let you know in a week when I order my 4S, if my experience will be the same.

Comment

I'm an AT&T customer, got 2 months and a half. I've been wanting out. I read the cancellation fee is $325 minus $10 for every month you complete out of the contract. I can not pay no $305 right now, but if I could I would and then jump to Verizon.

Comment

Yeah at&t is kinda wack. They're not all that for being considered the number 2 carrier in the U.S. They charge you up the a$$ and you don't get ****. At least when Verizon rapes people they give them good reception and phone signal geez. Plus you got that LTE data speed.

Much happier on Sprint now. Sprint's 3G isn't all that great at times but they're plans are really good and unlimited data = winning! If Verizon Wireless still had unlimited data plans I would of went to them.
          Last edited by Toy Story 3; 10-16-2011, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X