Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Foxx at it again (dude must be packing)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

he never misses an opportunity to dress up as a female.

the signs are everywhere but people are just so blind these days....

almost everything you see on tv is fake. fake relationships, fake awards, fake news, fake men, fake sports, fake women....

life's a stage.

''damn jamie, be a man and stop dressing up as a woman. its getting embarrassing.''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

''damn jamie, be a man and stop dressing up as a woman. its getting embarrassing.''
      he's another one.

and of course he blows up. they cant give tyler perry enough air time in hollywood to coon it up and "transform" all over the place.

Comment

he's another one.

and of course he blows up. they cant give tyler perry enough air time in hollywood to coon it up and "transform" all over the place.
        at least eric is funny. tyler is corny AF. them juri curls and teefusses, doe !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Exactly. Innocent looking girls don't turn me on, unless she has Ds and booty haha. I prefer girls with the slutty look. Not exactly slutty chicks, just the ones that look like they are lol.

Katie Holmes is cute, but not sexy at all.
          yeah I used to be such a d1ck on the instant message chat rooms. I'd be like what size bra do you wear? 30% got offended and either ignored me or told me to F off. 40% would answer right away. and the other 30% were like let me get to know u better and maybe ill tell u. LOL

Now a days with the METOO movement we can't even be straight forward like that anymore.

But to your point yes. the best is the type of girl who can look cleaned up when she needs to be and also hot as hell to turn you on when it all goes down.

I remember I dated this dumb bimbo in high school and she'd dressed like 1980's madonna with her bra on the outside of her top, and short mini skirts, my mom was like WTF you bringing that girl around here for lol.

She was hot but dumb as hell. looked like a sl*t but unfortunately was not and bad in bed.

Comment

at least eric is funny. tyler is corny AF. them juri curls and teefusses, doe !!!
            i agree. tyler is corny AF, lame AF. yet he keeps churning out trans content after trans content....

geez,

i wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Yeah. Jamie Foxx would never be welcomed in the Juggs Thread.

I really do think he's a closet bisexual. Foxx and Tom Cruise seem to have some good ol butt loving going on.

They all have an arrangement.

:3some:

Comment

sexy time

Comment

i agree. tyler is corny AF, lame AF. yet he keeps churning out trans content after trans content....

geez,

i wonder why?
                  That's a great point actually. I've never found his movies entertaining. Of course, I've only seen two, but they were both shlt. Why would I try a third time?

Comment

geez,

i wonder why?
                    dang

eric and tyler has friends in high places. i better watch what i type.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      and unfortunately for these flat surfaces, no plastic surgeon can help them, tltty wise. nothing there to work with.

Comment

Working...
                      X