Cintron
    Spinks
    Dzinziruk
    Angulo
    Foreman
    Rhodes
    Spinks
    Martirosyan

Alright NWO, Margarito will be back soon. Post Mosley and w/ a layoff, he may or may not be ruined. But there's some guys I can still see Margarito beating. Cintron, Cotto, Clottey, and maybe Williams could be opponents for him at either weight class. But if he could get any of these guys to fight him, who do y'all think he can still take at this point?

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
    Pac
    Shane
    Floyd
    Berto
    Clottey
    Collazo

Martinez
    Williams
    Cintron
    Spinks
    Dzinziruk
    Angulo
    Foreman
    Rhodes
    Martirosyan

Alright NWO, Margarito will be back soon. Post Mosley and w/ a layoff, he may or may not be ruined. But there's some guys I can still see Margarito beating. Cintron, Cotto, Clottey, and maybe Williams could be opponents for him at either weight class. But if he could get any of these guys to fight him, who do y'all think he can still take at this point?
    Margarito still has a future if he can get the fights.

At 147, Pac, Shane, and Floyd all beat Margarito. He handles Clottey, Collazo and Berto.

At 154, Martinez, Williams, and Dzinziruk beat Margarito. He handles the rest of those guys.

Comment

Good chance Marg gets Pac, but he ain't winnin it if he does. SSM already beat his ass, and no way he gets Floyd. Marg-Clottey 2 actually makes a lotta sense. Clottey ain't gettin no more big fights and he still wit Arum, so they can get that together. I still think Marg beats him again tho. I'd call Collazo and berto live dogs vs Marg, but I still pick him to beat both. Highly unlikely Berto risks his belt against him, but Collazo I could see fightin him.

Martinez would make Marg look foolish, but I still don't mind seein that fight right now. Pwill just might stop Marg in a rematch. I don't trust Marg's chin after the SSM ass whoopin. Cintron and Spinks wouldn't go near Marg. He'd kick their asses if they did. Dzinziruk and Angulo are even fights. Foreman, Cotto, Rhodes, and Vanes lose to Marg too.

Comment

If Cotto beats Foreman, I really hope we get to see Margarito-Cotto 2. I see about a 1% chance Cotto will do it, but I'm being dreamy here. Surely the Bobfather won't mind another all Top Rank fight. Guess we have to wait and see if Pac-Margarito ends up happening or not too, but I watched this fight yesterday and man I want a rematch.

Comment

Looks like Margarito-Cotto 2 is out. Margarito is the next option for Pac now. The fight taking place at 154 increases Margarito's chances a bit. Certainly he'll be stronger there than he was at 147. I think a KO is needed for him to win because he won't get off enough to earn a decision. But that KO isn't out of the question. I'm looking forward to this fight. Angulo is a possibility for Martinez now, so Cotto's open for whoever steps up unless he has some **** mandatory. Wonder what Spinks is up to.

Comment

He gotta beat Pac before he gets a chance at anybody else. I think he loses that one decisively too. If that happens, Marg is done. If he wins a competitive fight, Arum would probably set up a rematch. Otherwise, he got a bunch of winnable fights at 154 or Berto at 147 if he was gonna go back down.

Comment

I think Margarito is past it even though his last fight could of just been rust but I wish he would have had another fight to give us a better idea. Pac is going to smoke him out of there. Another brutal stoppage and beatdown probably at a Miguel Cotto/Pacman level.

Guys like Cotto, Angulo, and Cintron use to be tailor made for him because of his power, chin, and work rate but after his last fight I don't know anymore. Anybody that can stick in move will out point him no doubt. That's why I think guys like Berto, Mosley, Pacman, and Floyd own him all day. But now unless his last fight was just rust, I think Cotto, Martinez, and Williams stop him. Anuglo possibly. But I still think he can beat Clottey because has has no work rate and maybe some other green guys or past it veterans.

Comment

Clottey
                Collazo

Spinks
                Angulo
                Rhodes
                Martirosyan

Comment

Ain't lookin too good for him now. Pac fucked his shit up. he can cope wit slower guys ad non punchers, but thats it. The big names are outta Marg's reach now.

Comment

Working...
                  X