No announcement yet.

the new trey songz album is FIRE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new trey songz album is FIRE!

easily the best r&b album out there..... this album must be heard....

Fire eh? Well I must have been listening to a different album because it certainly wasn't fire imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
      Fire eh? Well I must have been listening to a different album because it certainly wasn't fire imo.
      do i sense hate?

Comment

Not fire at all...

Joe, Maxwell have put out far superior (and far more mature) efforts recently

Songz isn't sure who his demographic is...it almost seems like he's addressing dudes when he's singing...like if Too Short had an R & B career....lol

It's hard to balance that thug/soul crooner act...I found the new R. Kelly mixtape embarassingly bad for the same reason

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
          Not fire at all...

Joe, Maxwell have put out far superior (and far more mature) efforts recently

Songz isn't sure who his demographic is...it almost seems like he's addressing dudes when he's singing...like if Too Short had an R & B career....lol

It's hard to balance that thug/soul crooner act...I found the new R. Kelly mixtape embarassingly bad for the same reason
          trey songz should stick to guest spots.

Comment

There's a bunch of solid songs off of it.

Comment

Trey Songz is a good R&B artist... His newest album is not fire by any means.

Comment

Working...
              X