Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowboxing video

one round at the gym

Good fundamentals.
    If I trained you, I'd have you work more on feints and movement before and after throwing punches. Also, you seem to move to the left as a matter of habit. Go to the right a lot more, especially after throwing punches.

I realize it's just some easy shadow boxing, but that kind of stuff needs to be repeated from the ground up, over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
      Good fundamentals.
      If I trained you, I'd have you work more on feints and movement before and after throwing punches. Also, you seem to move to the left as a matter of habit. Go to the right a lot more, especially after throwing punches.

I realize it's just some easy shadow boxing, but that kind of stuff needs to be repeated from the ground up, over and over.
      punchdrunk, check PMs.

Comment

i watched about half of it. you definitely have a boxers' form.

did you want constructive criticism? or just want to know if people like your ****?

edit: they train karate where u are at too?

Comment

/

very very good,

mabey you could try to throw with more intensity and snap in your punches,

but otherwise very good

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
            very very good,

mabey you could try to throw with more intensity and snap in your punches,

but otherwise very good
            yeah, i would say the same too. i would also add the importance of fluidity and continuity of movement.

Comment

I am no expert but something I noticed is that you throw your hook rather low. It isn't shoulder to cheek to prevent being countered. I didn't see a hook thrown high enough to protect you from a counter. Thats the one thing I picked up on almost immediately because my previous trainer worked with me a lot on that especially after i hurt my arm throwing my hooks wrong. Nice vid FLIP

Comment

practice like you fight...

Comment

your fundamentals are sound and you were very well trained. if i were you i would focus on just increasing your punch output and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
                    your fundamentals are sound and you were very well trained. if i were you i would focus on just increasing your punch output and speed.
                    yeah i noticed that to like the last 30 seconds there were some speed in it but i know i should have done it more. but for some reason when you tape yourself shadowboxing you get hella tired hella fast

Comment

Working...
                    X