No announcement yet.

Canelo is tremendous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I explained clearly what I was saying and how I break it down to classes , boxing is classes , I think an undefeated 2 time world champion is elite class , that's why he is fighting the premiere fighters in the world , elite is an ability , a level you compete in , its not a title you win its the fast track you compete in .
    No he is not, you became an elite by facing good/elite opposition not by facing undersize and the bum of the month, specially when they hand you the belt and protect your a$$ from real fighters, are you going to tell me that Canelo could became an ATG by fighting the Gomez and hattons of the world? fighters 2 weight clasess below his...

Comment

well it's too bad we couldn't see him fight much good quality fighters to get a better measure of how well of a fighter he is....sure he looks good beating up on mostly scrubs (who doesn't?)..and when he did finally stepped up fough a good quality opponent he looked mediocre in that fight...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        well it's too bad we couldn't see him fight much good quality fighters to get a better measure of how well of a fighter he is....sure he looks good beating up on mostly scrubs (who doesn't?)..and when he did finally stepped up fough a good quality opponent he looked mediocre in that fight...
        so floyd will look spectacular against trout???
        who will??

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          so floyd will look spectacular against trout???
          who will??
          IT was not that he didn't look good it was however that the fight was really close...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Show me any 154 landing textbook combos on Trout , and then look at a young Canelo dominate him , Trout is no ATG but his style is not easy to catch up with for anyone and Canelo intimidated him and is a class fighter , that's the trouble with many fans they cant make adjustments for the opponent and cannot read form , its all face value rockem sockem or it don't compute , the finer points of boxing just don't register , they to busy looking for hate material missing whats going on in the fight .
            The finer points? How come you missed the fact that it was open scoring and therefore Trout had to get away from his game plan and be more aggressive?

Facts are not hating. It is obvious that Canelo has some big time issues that even a non-boxing fan can realize. So you should call it what it is. Floyd can say that Canelo is flat-footed. Is he a hater? Floyd can say that Cotto is a better fighter than Canelo. Is he a hater?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              IT was not that he didn't look good it was however that the fight was really close...
              we all knew the fight was going to be close before even was signed...

Comment

Working...
              X