Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am big on Donaire, but also know that styles make fights. Nonito is going to be fighting a guy who is downright crafty. I have a feeling we might see an upset. Donaire is used to counter punching. But I think Rigo might force Donaire to take more risks than he is comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I am big on Donaire, but also know that styles make fights. Nonito is going to be fighting a guy who is downright crafty. I have a feeling we might see an upset. Donaire is used to counter punching. But I think Rigo might force Donaire to take more risks than he is comfortable with.
      I second that.
      I see Nonito getting frustrated as the fight progress, I know he does have the power to end it with one punch but the problem will be his success in trying to do so. Rigo will not exchange with him, we will see a very technical fight on Rigo's side.
      Don't get me wrong, Nonito does have the power to ruined anyone's night, but I have yet to see it versus a technician like Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        haha they dont want to put their money where their mouth is, sh... i dont blame them

Good video....rigo takes it

Comment

Donaire will simply Jab, jab, jab will simply use his speed, He's got power in hands too.

Comment

i tip the Filipino flash to win by late stoppage or round 1 knock out

Comment

Yes, no more dumb brawlers for Nonito to look good against. Rigo will match Nonito in every department. Speed, Power, footwork, counter-punching, etc. Interesting to find out who would be the strongest.

Comment

This fight right here raises even more questions as to why Pac vs Mayweather was never made. Seems like Donaire wanted the fight so GBP moved heaven and hell to make it happen..and they made the fight in less than two months at that..even with litigation being tied in..so again it seems to me TR has no problem so long as the money is right..so wtf stopped the bigger fight?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Both fighters will. They'll both be in the position of being the best they ever faced. It's going to be a good fight, regardless of the outcome. I'm confident of that.
                  If by good you mean entertaining,then Guillermo ain't winning. The only way Rigo wins this is to make it into a boring jabbing fight.

Comment

Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

... I would rather say it in reverse- Donaire to Rigondeaix; Prepare For What's Coming!... surely it will be by knock-out... and it will be Rigondeaux who will be knock-out @ say in the 1st round...

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                      If by good you mean entertaining,then Guillermo ain't winning. The only way Rigo wins this is to make it into a boring jabbing fight.
                      I totally agree that an entertaining fight is exactly what Rigo does not want.

Comment

Working...
                      X