No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Bullish on Golovkin Competing From 154 To 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    Ward would tool this guy, don't make me laugh.
    Everyone thought Kessler would blast through Ward also. So...

By the way I'd love to see a Kessler Ward rematch. Both are great fighters and I think Kessler would fair better in a rematch. It would be a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenlicht View Post
      Everyone thought Kessler would blast through Ward also. So...

By the way I'd love to see a Kessler Ward rematch. Both are great fighters and I think Kessler would fair better in a rematch. It would be a 50-50 fight.
      Hahaha a 50-50 fight? The only question is if Ward stops him. That was hilarious.

Comment

I hope HBO is as eager to pick up the pieces once Rosado beats the hype out of GGG

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          I hope HBO is as eager to pick up the pieces once Rosado beats the hype out of GGG
          This. From what I see from Golovkin, he is just another Joel Julio/Kirkland/Angulo type hype fighter, waiting to get schooled by a decent fighter.

HBO is just jumping on the train because they're dying for a Mike Tyson-esque great fighter, who is not a boxer but a come forward knockout destroyer, and it aint gonna happen.

Comment

Hbo regularly ****s over foreign fighters

Golovkin is naturally 20±lbs smaller than Ward, it is not a fair fight in any way shape or form

If ward wants it , he comes down to 160 and they fight in a neutral location or tell him to go suck a lemon

As great as ward is its not like he brings any money, casual fans hate him style of sucking the fun out of fights
            Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-19-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Ward....

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                This. From what I see from Golovkin, he is just another Joel Julio/Kirkland/Angulo type hype fighter, waiting to get schooled by a decent fighter.

HBO is just jumping on the train because they're dying for a Mike Tyson-esque great fighter, who is not a boxer but a come forward knockout destroyer, and it aint gonna happen.
                He was getting smacked around by Ouma, an average C+ fighter in his prime and was beyond washed up by then. If his legs didn't go out, it would have been an embarrassing loss. Luckily for GGG, Ouma was washed up

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  He was getting smacked around by Ouma, an average C+ fighter in his prime and was beyond washed up by then. If his legs didn't go out, it would have been an embarrassing loss. Luckily for GGG, Ouma was washed up
                  I didn't see the fight so I can't judge it but ur right about ouma being c+ in his prime. I honestly like ggg he's humble non trash talking so I can't hate on him, but seems to me he gets allot of hate and people doubt him because how his fans talk about him and hype him up.

Comment

I personally don't think Golovkin can make 154 w/out ramifications

Comment

GGG vs Mayweather, you heard it here first! Hope Money doesn't start ducking him also

Comment

Working...
                      X