No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Paut Gasol is out for tonight with tendinitis....Duhon moves to the starting 1...Morris to the bench
    gonna be interesting to see how we would operate with out Gasoft.....to be honest kinda looking forward to checking it out.........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      gonna be interesting to see how we would operate with out Gasoft.....to be honest kinda looking forward to checking it out.........

well it means Jamison starts at the 4 and hopefully this gets Jordan Hill out of the dog house and gets him some PT

we'll see how it goes...i hear it might be more than 1 game too...no Nash, and now no Pau (which i dont mind)

before the season i said that i was worried most about injuries then chemistry...both are now major concerns

Comment

well it means Jamison starts at the 4 and hopefully this gets Jordan Hill out of the dog house and gets him some PT

we'll see how it goes...i hear it might be more than 1 game too...no Nash, and now no Pau (which i dont mind)

before the season i said that i was worried most about injuries then chemistry...both are now major concerns
        what's the table look like for Nash's return any way???

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          what's the table look like for Nash's return any way???

they've been saying 'at least one more week' for 5 weeks now...i'm gonna guess January..

and here's lil tidbit that i picked up

a source told ESPNLosAngeles.com that Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak has recently spoken to Gasol's representatives and the gist of the conversation was that if Gasol is unable to adjust to D'Antoni's system, the team will have no choice but to search for possible trade scenarios.

Comment

they've been saying 'at least one more week' for 5 weeks now...i'm gonna guess January..

and here's lil tidbit that i picked up
            I think the trade thing is/has been around for a min....the question is who do we get in return!!!

Comment

• lakers organization has been bull**** this past couple of years.

enjoy jamison and artest jacking up 3's and no post game when pau is gone.

if i wanted a bull**** running team jacking up shots that can't win anything.... i would've been a phoenix fan.

ffuucckk the l.a. suns.

Comment

• I know we're running with a 3rd string pg and all but this is just ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I know we're running with a 3rd string pg and all but this is just ridiculous.
                  it's great that we have put in a pg reliant system when our top 3 players aren't pg.

but don't sweat, everything will be great when 40 yr. old injured nash comes back.

Comment

• i can't wait til the playoffs....

d'antoni is gonna have us run against faster, younger, more athletic teams.

also we get to exchange 3's with teams that are better shooters than us.

it's gonna be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      it's great that we have put in a pg reliant system when our top 3 players aren't pg.

but don't sweat, everything will be great when 40 yr. old injured nash comes back.
                      Old or not, He's still a great passer and shooter with a high b ball iq.

Of course, he'll just get beat on the other end and probably end up getting Dwight in foul trouble every time.

Comment

Working...
                      X