No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman; I Would Question a Hatton Title Attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman; I Would Question a Hatton Title Attempt

World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman is welcoming Ricky Hatton’s ring return, so he can retire a winner- but stresses that another title shot would raise eyebrows!

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman is welcoming Ricky Hatton’s ring return, so he can retire a winner- but stresses that another title shot would raise eyebrows!

[Click Here To Read More]

But he doesn't question Margarito vs Pacquiao for a vacant 154 lb belt.

Comment

I would question why a 140 lb fighter fought Canelo Alvarez at 154...

Comment

But he wouldn't question Erik Morales. Hell, he'd probablly hand him the belt

Comment

horrible thing to say but the sooner this old crook dies the better for our sport

Comment

Class move by Sulaiman. Ricky's a big fan favorite but health has to come first and that beating Floyd put on him should be a concern going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by j69madrox View Post
              But he wouldn't question Erik Morales. Hell, he'd probablly hand him the belt
              Erik morales has never felt that check left hook. Ricky's health has to be monitored, he's never been the same. He was even suicidal at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                Erik morales has never felt that check left hook. Ricky's health has to be monitored, he's never been the same. He was even suicidal at one time.
                You get what I'm saying man. The WBC and WBA are the worst. They create bull**** titles for extra sanctioning fees, and WBC is known to hand the Mexicans belts.

Comment

Originally posted by j69madrox View Post
                  You get what I'm saying man. The WBC and WBA are the worst. They create bull**** titles for extra sanctioning fees, and WBC is known to hand the Mexicans belts.
                  While I admit their practices have been unfair at times I do agree with this decision. Fighters who use their face as defense don't age well.

Comment

**** off suliman, you prick

Comment

Working...
                    X