Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner's next 4 fights should be......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    Why the hell isn't Boner going straight up to 140? He's obviously big enough. Maybe because 135 is piss poor at the moment.
    I definitely think he should go up to 140. I'm ready to see him fight top competition now. He has the skills to do it. Plus, it would put him more on the world stage. I'm curious to see how he responds to guys with the skills and heart to fight him back.

Comment

I want to see him in there with the winner of Burns and Mitchell.

Comment

DeMarco(who I think he beats)

Lundy(great fight tbh)

Miguel Vazquez(who is the best LW imo and would give Broner the most trouble)

Then he should move up to 140lb(if he wins these 3 fights)and fight Rios at 140lb..

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Broner isn't going to fight Marquez and Rios is with TR. Those won't happen.
          I thought Marquez was with TR as well..

Comment

Don't like the kid but he got skills. With that said, I expect GBP to protect him for another 4-5 fights then step it up, feed him 4-5 more bums and step it up a little more. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
              i dont really like those

i want to see him beat up on marquez but i dont think marquez will come down to 135

would love to see him spank the **** out of bum bum rios
              Both are not even 140 fighters anymore lol. You reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Broner isn't going to fight Marquez and Rios is with TR. Those won't happen.
                Marquez, no, Rios might. The whole TR vs GB thing is played out and every now and then we get decent fights from them, Gamboa vs PDL and soon, Lara vs Vanes. There's clearly tension between them, but it hasn't stopped them from working together, altogether. Rios vs Broner at a cathweight or at 140 makes sense. However, not sure if ol Bob and Haymon can get along to make this fight happen.

Edit: Lara is an Al Haymon fighter which adds to the possibility of Rios-Broner happening. There may be a weight issue though.
                Last edited by SCEN3RY; 07-23-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
                  i just found this tweet !!

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner

I know everybody ready for me to fight again already well I got GREAT NEWS.......... I will be fighting sept 32 so I'm back in camp

I think he meant Sept 23

good news
                  September 32 LOL! Wow Broner is so good the added an extra 2 days in september!

He's fighting on Satusday!

"Comb my hair... if you hear a hollow sound that's normal!" He has a diamond chin cause there is nothing inside to damage! LOL

Comment

Broner is my man but if he fights Lundy I'm rocking with the Philly fighter all day....could be a classic if it goes how I hope...but I think it may be a 12 round staring and jabbing contest....2 dudes who like to get theirs on the back end usually creates a chess match...we'll see

Broner need to fight Gamboa or Bam next....those the ONLY 2 I wanna see him in with at this stage.....JMM may be getting too old to deal with a young athletic live wire like Broner...but hey, never count the Mexican God out....JMM is a funking beast....I love his game!!!

Comment

I Think Broner will only stay at 135 for 2 fights DeMarco Burns then go to 140 and fight Rios

Comment

Working...
                      X