No announcement yet.

Haye-Vitali is better than the crap we saw yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye-Vitali is better than the crap we saw yesterday

How anyone can complain about this fight after that crap we saw yestgerday is beyond me

He should never have been in there with Wlad it was ridiculous.

Comment

does haye deserve a title shot????did Mormeck?Chisora??Briggs??ho can you complain

Comment

Well Mormeck fought Vlad

Its nice how people like to group the Klitschkos only when its convenient to them

Comment

please don't make the fight, i don't want to see another hayetard invasion on this forum!
          the only thing exciting about this fight is if vitali can take him out or not. what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            How anyone can complain about this fight after that crap we saw yestgerday is beyond me
            But yet fights like Floyd vs Gatti or Brusseles were classics huh?

Pathetic double standards with people and the Klit bros.

Comment

I know man, it was like a world champ fighting a domestic level 3 round cage fighter champion in his local pub....

Comment

I don't even want to watch the wlad fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

gatti was the defending champion you moron, floyd fought him to get the title. and im aware he said titles only collect dust but that was much later in his career after he won over half a dozen of them, against gatti he won his second title.

bruseles i somewhat agree with, even though to be fair thats not the same thing either. floyd wasnt a champion when he fought bruseles, he had vacated his 130lb title and hadnt picked up the 140lb title yet. so he didnt have the responsibility as a champion to defend against a worthy challenger, it was just another fight.

i agree the klitschkos dont deserve the critisism in this case but the way you made an argument for it was ******ed. its not the same situation so there are no double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

??what??? wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                    X