Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post jail opponent for Floyd: Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't be interested in that fight. I think Alexander lost against Kotelnik, Matthysse and looked very bad against Bradley.

If he beat the winner of Berto-Ortiz then yeah.

Comment

alexander needs to beat jessie vargas first then he can fight floyd.

Comment

all alexander did was hold the entire fight. Having said that he would beat floyd post prison cuz floyd won't be the same person after bubba tears him up

Comment

He still needs to prove himself against Berto or Ortiz. But I guess those fights will actually happen. Gotta give credit to Alexander, Berto, Ortiz, and a lot of the guys at 140 credit for being willing to fight each other and take some risks.

Comment

hmm...i dont know...i guess Devon will fight one more time before he faces Floyd so lets see who he fights and how he beats them...

i think a fight for Canelos belt is more likely...

Comment

He should fight that foreign champ or Lara hell I mean he rehydrated to like 156 or something plus it would be a good test for him to show he can beat a good boxer in Lara plus that's where Floyd will be fighting next or he can fight Canelo and that could set up a mega fight but he needs to fight a name maybe even Paul Williams to get him out to the public it's not a can he beat mayweather it's just does it make sense business wise and with a win over maidana it doesn't.

Comment

he needs another impressive fight against a GOOD OPPONENT

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  hell no. Devon has to prove he's legit at 147. He looked good last night but keep in mind Maidana is a 140 pounder himself.

The truth is Devon fought great because it was Maidana. Devon looked just as good as he did against Urgango, which is basically the same style of fighting of Maidana but no pat as much power (slow, come forward, plodding fighter).

Have Devon Fight Ortiz or Berto or someone like that then talk about Floyd.

Devon should get a ton of props for his performance last night and he shut up a lot of critics but let's not get ahead of our selves. It was Maidana, who Eric Morales nearly outboxed.
                  Bradley didnt prove a thing at welterweight and he got his shot, I say give him a shot.

Comment

Who wants to see this? ugly fight! 2 counterpunchers

Comment

not interested mayweather ko's him by the 7th!

Comment

Working...
                      X