No announcement yet.

mosley will hurt the ginger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Canelo will lay mosley the fck out.Then bang his girl later on that night.
    Yeah man.........this fght is gonna show some people that Canelo is the real deal. He is gonna go toe to toe with Mosley and Mosley is gonna break down. By round 5,Mosley will be holding on for dear life- TKO stoppage for Canelo in 8 rds or he breaks Mosley's body to pieces earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by gzgz View Post
      if he show up focused, he love that meskin style anyway thas the style he look good against..............lawdy lawd
      The only thing Mosley's hurting now a days is Canelo's hand and my eyes.

Comment

I don't think Canelo has that pure Mexican style though. He boxes and uses ring generalship better than stereotypical Mexican's who can only brawl at one pace.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Yeah man.........this fght is gonna show some people that Canelo is the real deal. He is gonna go toe to toe with Mosley and Mosley is gonna break down. By round 5,Mosley will be holding on for dear life- TKO stoppage for Canelo in 8 rds or he breaks Mosley's body to pieces earlier.
          How is Canelo the real deal by fighting:

The loser of Molina vs Cintron
          0-2-1 Shane Mosley
          Hiding from James Kirkland

Remind me how he's the real deal again?

Comment

How does Mosley keep getting these paydays? He's cashing in on his name big time.

Comment

Originally posted by gzgz View Post
              if he show up focused, he love that meskin style anyway thas the style he look good against..............lawdy lawd
              For Mosley to hurt anyone he needs to be Roided out, If he has no Roids in his system he'll gas out in 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                I don't think Canelo has that pure Mexican style though. He boxes and uses ring generalship better than stereotypical Mexican's who can only brawl at one pace.
                He was being out-boxed by Alfonso Gomez.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Amir's Motorcycle style can be effective if he lured a person to charge at him going all forward than plant your back leg and unleash a right hand causing the charging boxer to run into it, but the Roach's style of placing a body bag to train a fighter will never allow them to think of this idea. Roach reminds me of Hatton's trainer

Comment

Working...
                  X