Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MURAD MUHAMMAD: I kept Pac away from African American fighters..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, now all of a sudden gainer is a threat, 8 years later when murad decides to be a prick. Instead of fighting gainer, he was ducked for barrera and morales. what a ****in joke.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Did jrosales not ask what black fighter was there???

I answered him Derrick Gainer. Im right.

so you're agreeing that thru all of Murad's rant, PAC ducked Smoke Gainer...congratu-****ing-lations....you're lookin like a bigger turd with each passing post in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Derrick Gainer was there.
        Derrick Gainer at the time already fail off... When Pac jump to 126 he fought the #1 guy... Gainer was coming off a lost against JMM which took him off the top spot due to his performance... That **** was horrible... And, then in his very next fight he lost to Chris John who at the time was nobody... Gainer was never an option... I could name you African American fighters that were at 122 but who were not options cuz they were not top fighters. At the time Gainer was not a top fighter anymore...

Comment

and clearly ledwaba was mexican with a dark tan

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
            dude shut your yap EVERYONE knows manny avoided black fighters...its basically common sense..do u have ANY idea how easy it is to name them...do you??? but what will happen? this:

u will just say: nope!! that guy cant beat pac...pac by ko....

so forget it..its a waste of ****en and everyone knows it...

Manny avoided black fighters cause some of them are just too good...

u heard from one of pac's PEOPLE HIMSELF..

get over it geez...your boy ran!

dude, YOU shut the **** up...i cant stand you yappy ass Lebron fans

go make another insect thread in the lounge you emo-reject

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              so you're agreeing that thru all of Murad's rant, PAC ducked Smoke Gainer...congratu-****ing-lations....you're lookin like a bigger turd with each passing post in this thread
              When did I say he ducked him? Did Jro ask who did Pac duck?? Or did he ask what black fighter was there when Murad was over his career?

I'll wait.

Comment

I am glad that he isn't on Pac's side anymore....bwahahhaha. He is just plain bitter. Roach did a great job in leaps and bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Derrick Gainer at the time already fail off... When Pac jump to 126 he fought the #1 guy... Gainer was coming off a lost against JMM which took him off the top spot due to his performance... That **** was horrible... And, then in his very next fight he lost to Chris John who at the time was nobody... Gainer was never an option... I could name you African American fighters that were at 122 but who were not options cuz they were not top fighters. At the time Gainer was not a top fighter anymore...
                  I never said he was a world beater. You just asked for a Black fighter. Hes one. Im trying to think of others.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Do you even understand the time frame? When Murad Muhammad was handling Pac career. What African American fighters were there to fight in his weight-class?
                    All I'm saying is that there is no need to call the man a liar, I'm sure he had a plan for Pacquiao and he's speaking of it. If the plan did not include putting Pac in with African American fighters then there is plenty of evidence that this is true.

Comment

in pac's past division, african american fighters were not so good

Comment

Working...
                      X