Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James followed Wade into his house like a little girl in love with a better man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    If Lebron really wanted to win right away then he should of went to Chicago. If he really wanted to win with Wade in Miami then he should not get the max... Now if he gets the max then I don't see them winning this year... Maybe next year but not this year. And, that is a MAYBE for next year.
    Oh well. All that matter is, he's going to be criticized for years to come, but he'll finally be a winner. It's true that Chicago would have been a better place for him, but to get a chance to play with two guys who can easily take over night in and night out when one of them is having an off night is not an easy thing to reject. I agree that Chicago have more depth and role players, but the Heat are now in a position to attract few more pieces. The Heat need a starting Center, Shaq or Big Z will sign for less because of the new attraction the team now possess.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
      bully's just hatin now.
      When is he ever not?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Wade didn't and wouldn't have left his team moron.

Save the name calling.

Wade isnt a Cleveland Caviler either is he? Nope didnt think so.

The point is WADE felt he needed help so he ASKED and HOPED that LJ and Bosh would join him.

Yet I dont see making threads about that? Why? LeBron is the only guy who has to be forced to win alone?

Wade didnt do it.

Pierce didnt do it.

Kobe didnt do it.

So why does LeBron?

Are we really comparing the City of Cleveland to ****ing Miami? Cmon Bully.

Thats like comparing Indiana to Los Angeles.
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 07-08-2010, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Regardless they are still 2 of the NBA's better players.

They didnt call them the big three for nothing. Celtics fans should be the LAST bunch to hate on Miami.
          point is they were way past prime its cool if its later on in you're career like Clyde and Barkley also did with the Rockets but doing that **** right now means Lebron is admitting he is not good enough to be the man

Comment

Originally posted by Shotokan View Post
            You'll see if they make it to the finals the TS is gonna be all on their di** he's the biggest band waggoner on this mfka eeeeahhaeeeeeehaaaa
            I like Wade and Bosh thats about all the heat get from me. If they win good for them.

Comment

LOL ****ing Bully...............................the thread title/topic.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                point is they were way past it it cool later on in you're career like Clyde and Barkley also did with the Rockets but doing that **** right now means Lebron is admitting he is not good enough to be the man

Hey guess what.... so is Dwayne Wade. He ASKED for Bosh and LJ to come to Miami.

See what I did there?

No player has been"good enough" to win alone so why do you ecpect that from LeBron?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  When is he ever not?
                  Please explain?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Please explain?
                    You hate a great deal.

Comment

I see Ima be cracking heads in this thread tonight over a guy Im not even that big of fan of but damn I never wanted to see him win more than I do right now. The hate is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X