Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez tells Pacquiao to his face that he would lose against Floyd Mayweather!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
    From 3:04 to 3:20 you can actually see Manny's heart being ripped out of his chest as Marquez explains why Floyd would beat him

++But I really don't like how they have these interviews with opposing boxers. This is supposed to be boxing and they make it seem fun and friendly. It almost seems like neither one of them wants to win.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      Marquez stands infront of you and takes half steps back, he is there to be hit and he throws Pac off with his feints and Pacquiao knows Marquez will put punches together at him too ----> Pac apprehensive

Mayweather will try to stay at arms length covered by defence at all times, he will not try to exchange at all, does not have advantage of facing Pacquiao 3 times already and knowing his style or power off by heart, will have to learn on the job.

It's possible Pac will hit Floyd and he will go down just like Marquez in the first fight.
      I would pick Mayweather to win by decision, but I think Pac's apprehensiveness when fighting Marquez could be absent when he fights Floyd, like you said. That's one of Marquez's keys to victory. He has made Manny respect his power and the fact that he will stand and trade and put punches together.

Mayweather on the other hand may not be able to hurt or deter Manny as much, so it would be interesting to see how that plays out. I still think Floyd wins by UD, especially now that Pacquiao's once crazy power seems to be at least mostly out of play at this time.

Personally I wouldn't tell either fighter before a big fight that they would lose and that they'd also lose to another-fighter-X, but that's just me. Let them go into the fight with confidence and see who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
        the thing is the more aggressive Manny is the more he will get punished
        end thread/...........

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
          I believe Marquez. Manny's aggression will make Floyd uncomfortable but it will also bring out the best in him.

He will slowly and methodically pick Manny apart.
          End thread (I take back my previous post)

Comment

Well, I told Salido to his face that he would get KOd by Juanma if he bangs with him, and after the fight I looked at me from the right "Que te dije Guey" cuz he told me he was gonna whoop Juanma!!

I say Manny Kos JMM for his disrespect!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Marquez, "Pacquiao hits harder than Floyd".

Comment

Floyd disagrees. Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Marquez drinks his own piss so he isn't the brightest dude

Marquez and floyd are both counter punchers. How do you beat a counter puncher? By throwing volume in a ambush style aka Pacquiao's forte

Pac could fight floyd and Marquez 100 times and would win every time because styles makes fights and floyd and JMM don't have anywhere near the power to KO Pac.
                  spoken like a true brained washed moron who dont know ***** about boxing. you were the idiot that claimed pac was going to ko the "old fat JMM" but pac hasnt looked good in the last 2+years. and the majority of people thought JMM won the last fight. in fact the crowed was pissed at the gift win pac got. pac has trouble with boxers and trouble with fighters with good lateral movement and counter punching ability. you say pacs volume punching will carry him to victory. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! pacs kamikazi style will walk him right into floyds check hook. pac punches are wide and wild. floyd beats pac easy. pac had trouble with little timmy bradley who was fighting on two broke ankles and pac still couldnt do anything to him. pac has had a significant power outage. he hasnt hurt any one in a while. JMM is going to give him huge problems again and should get the win this time. he has defeated pac in 2 out of 3 tries. 4th is the charm

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Marquez stands infront of you and takes half steps back, he is there to be hit and he throws Pac off with his feints and Pacquiao knows Marquez will put punches together at him too ----> Pac apprehensive

Mayweather will try to stay at arms length covered by defence at all times, he will not try to exchange at all, does not have advantage of facing Pacquiao 3 times already and knowing his style or power off by heart, will have to learn on the job.

It's possible Pac will hit Floyd and he will go down just like Marquez in the first fight.
                    floyd is a master of the fight game a true student of the sweet science. he knows every style and always has the best game plan. he takes away the best asset the opponet has. he is the most accurate puncher in the game. pacs wide wild swings will be perfect for floyds counter right or pac walks into a check hook. floyd fought a cotto the pac wanted no part of and won. cotto with his new trainer was a brand new fighter. and yet floyd took the fight and won. pacs power is useless if you cant hit the target and will get frustrated by the target constantly hitting him. floyd ko's pac. JMM wobbled him a few times and floyd hits harder than JMM.

Comment

great video. marquez is the man, just telling it like it is. even though i'm not too hyped on this fight, hopefully arum stacks the undercard so it's worth checking out.

Comment

Working...
                      X