Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am becoming bored with boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see where youre coming from, hermano.

Alot of bull**** nowadays is making it difficult to enjoy the sport.

I could never imagine myself ever not watching this sport tho.

I love it too much.

We got some great fights coming up too.

Just hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      Boxing nowadays is pretty unexciting but to say you lost interest of it because of such reason is like telling us that you treat boxing as one of those bandwagon sports.
      truth. i love boxing, and even though i seriously got into like in late 08, there's always something to look forward to. going to live shows is always dope, regardless if it is local stuff or televised shows like espn or hbo. doing it is great too, i need to get on that more tbh. the robberies and protecting of fighters does damage to the sport and takes a little bit out of big fights to fully enjoy cause the possibility of a robbery, but the only thing i can find "boring" in boxing is probably forums like these, at times. there's sometimes too many repetitive threads discussing the same thing and the flock of trolls/alts/fanboys makes it annoying to actually try and discuss actual boxing. but overall it's dope, i wouldn't want to be off this place for good or on another site. i agree with led though, boxing isn't like any other sport.
      Last edited by chiguy91; 08-10-2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

welcome to the club.................

Comment

i will always love the sport. Dont get the Sport mixed with the Politics of boxing. We all hate that

Comment

I can't lie it has slowed down quite a bit lately.

Comment

Working...
            X