Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz II A Done Deal, Eyed For September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz II A Done Deal, Eyed For September

https://instagram.com/p/ByBkpcrhOmh/

This guy stays ducking. One face, one name, one champ but he stays fighting cab drivers, bin men and old men with high blood pressure. 11yrs and 42 fights in but still no unification bout.

Aren’t Americans ashamed of this guy?

Comment

"All my controversial fights must get dealt with ASAP" wtf does that mean??

Comment

he may lose to Ortiz what you talking about. ill be watching that **** the first was great

Comment

Motorcity Cobra and Mammoth Hearn the liar also lied about this and hacked Wilder’s Instagram page, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Aren’t Americans ashamed of this guy?
            he wants to beat Ortiz clearly

Comment

im not mad at this. there were too many people demanding a rematch because Ortiz "almost" had him. theres a narrative to talk about here. They'll replay that 7th round nonstop to hype it up. I prefer he fights Whyte but he's right there was controversy involved vs Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                he wants to beat Ortiz clearly
                Lol, I guess he’s going to do the same with Duhaupas, Scorniers and Molina then because they all wobbled or dropped him. Yes?

Ortiz looks old, flabby and sick. He might as well fight Larry Holmes after Ortiz, lol.

Comment

Better than AJ v Ruiz or AJ v whoever next tbf...

Comment

I love it...hearn jerked these guys around for months and now Wilder said **** it and is doing his own thing....he was right...these dudes will be begging and he's gonna get 50 percent.....from big time b-side to 50-50 in a year....salute Wilder

Cue the aj fanboys crying after hearn played games for months...but they are still in denial about that too despite everyone in boxing acknowledging hearn was holding it up...these guys make up quotes , so called facts and their own deluded timelines

Comment

Working...
                    X