No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: I will not fight Whyte, WBC treating Whyte badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    That's obvious, WBC ordered this fight because they know Fury won't take it or need it since he can make Wilder fight tomorrow if he so desire. WBC ordered this eliminator to protect Wilder because Haymon told them to do so. Funny how Fury is telling Suleiman to go phuck himself time and time again yet Suleiman is kissing his ass, this reminds me of Clenelo situation.
    That’s the thing, they are trying to elevate Fury and every time he keeps telling them to fuck off, they order the rematch and gave him 40% but he told them to F off, so why are they mandating him again? Why put him in the ranking or give him another opportunity after that? Thats so shady (Blatantly),

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Check out Brett Yormark, the Barclays Center dude. Also head of Haymons advisors and sits on the WBC Supreme council
      Link to this info being legit?

Wouldn't surprise me doe. Anyone who follows these ABC groups for any length of time can see there are alliances with promoters & power brokers in the sport.

F#cking WBC Guy was wearing a Canelo hat the other day walking down the street. Idk sh^t about the NBA or NFL but to me that'd be like the NBA or NFL commissioner wearing a Lakers jersey or Patriots jersey, respectively, to the grocery store. Thats a low level, but weird ass thing for a guy in a position of power thats supposed to be acting in the best interest of boxing to be doing imo.

As to Fury's comments:

Not surprised he denied the fight.

Agree the WBC can't control him. None of these ABC Groups have any control over any fighter with drawing ability who doesn't own one of their belts. Thats why that WBA suspension of Big Baby was such a bs move beyond the fact it was only for 6mos.

And I agree Whyte, who I was no fan of til fairly recently & still believe is kinda overrated as a talent but you can't argue too hard with a guy who keeps winning fights, is getting treated badly by the WBC. Guy was #1 & somehow Breazeale leapfrogs him with a mando fight over f#cking Eric Molina lol. Whyte gets offered mando fights with f#cking HW boogieman Ortiz & the guy who's the best in the division in my estimation Fury now. Gtfo here with this obviously corrupt & just sorta hilarious favoritism the WBC is showing Wilder & not showing Whyte, a guy who would probably have a great chance to beat Wilder (f#ck man Breazeale has a solid enough chance at pulling an upset over Wilder).

F#ck all these ABC Groups. I hate them all. They f#ck up the sport so much with their bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        So you have to ask yourself, who is controlling the WBC? Is PBC the WBC?
        Lets not go full on crazy bro.

I'm POSITIVE various power brokers in the sport like Haymon, like GBP, like Arum, like Eddie, like all sorts of guys we talk about & don't talk about have pull & influence with the WBC & all these ABC groups to one degree or another in various divisions.

But the WBC isn't some puppet to the PBC or Haymon specifically. They are just open to influence in various divisions to various power brokers with the PBC/Haymon being among them.

And sh^t man thats the game as f#cked up as it is to say. Any power broker who's not forming an alliance with any or all these ABC groups to one degree or another is gonna be getting f#cked over left & right to those that do. As we can see with Whyte I'd argue & as we've seen with other guys unaffiliated with any power broker or just isn't with the right guy for a specific ABC Group for a specific division.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Lets not go full on crazy bro.

I'm POSITIVE various power brokers in the sport like Haymon, like GBP, like Arum, like Eddie, like all sorts of guys we talk about & don't talk about have pull & influence with the WBC & all these ABC groups to one degree or another in various divisions.

But the WBC isn't some puppet to the PBC or Haymon specifically. They are just open to influence in various divisions to various power brokers with the PBC/Haymon being among them.

And sh^t man thats the game as f#cked up as it is to say. Any power broker who's not forming an alliance with any or all these ABC groups to one degree or another is gonna be getting f#cked over left & right to those that do. As we can see with Whyte I'd argue & as we've seen with other guys unaffiliated with any power broker or just isn't with the right guy for a specific ABC Group for a specific division.
          I would not even put anything past the WBC. They are a corrupt organisation period. They have been known to be influenced in the past and I wouldn’t stand here and defend them or put anything past them.

From what we have seen so far from this Whyte whole scenario shows corruption to the neutral man. Just give the man his shot and move on, instead they are trying everything to block him. If this guy was a killer then I would get why they are doing so. The fact that I think Wilder stops him tells me how corrupt the WBC is. They want zero possibilities of any sort of purse bid from Team Whyte in case they win it. So yeah do I think they are being controlled by the PBC? Yes

Especially after reading that they have a board member that sit on the board of Haymon advisory LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I would not even put anything past the WBC. They are a corrupt organisation period. They have been known to be influenced in the past and I wouldn’t stand here and defend them or put anything past them.
            All of them are corrupt. The WBC. The WBA. The IBF. The WBO. And the IBO is dying to be corrupt I'm sure, but no one gives a f#ck about them reallllllllllly.

From what we have seen so far from this Whyte whole scenario shows corruption to the neutral man. Just give the man his shot and move on, instead they are trying everything to block him. If this guy was a killer then I would get why they are doing so. The fact that I think Wilder stops him tells me how corrupt the WBC is. They want zero possibilities of any sort of purse bid from Team Whyte in case they win it.
            I can show you a million cases of this with all these groups doe. Its nothing new. And its not about who's a killer or not a killer. That sh^t is relative anyway. The reality is a lot of guys COULD beat Wilder. Boxing isn't a game of absolutes like too many fans act like. Breazeale has solid enough upset potential next weekend. Whyte would probably be among the top two or 3 non-title holders I'd pick to upset Wilder.

So yeah do I think they are being controlled by the PBC? Yes
            Again you are full on crazy here. This is standard run of the mill quid pro quo type sh^t. The PBC or Eddie or Arum or whoever don't WANNA control the WBC or any of these groups to begin with.

They do want influence. And the WBC & these other groups are only to willing to give influence.

Especially after reading that they have a board member that sit on the board of Haymon advisory LLC.
            Is there a link to this?

And if that is true I wouldn't be surprised if there is a GBP "agent of influence" among this board too. And other power brokers too for that matter.

Comment

Here's the info about the Yormark & WBC Supreme Council thing. From Dec. 18, 2018.

Now I guess the question is does Yormark STILL have that position on the WBC Supreme Council post getting that Haymon Sports gig in December?

Brett Yormark, Chief Executive Officer of BSE Global (BSE), has been tapped to lead the newly established Advisory Board for Haymon Sports, LLC, the creator of boxing's preeminent brand, the Premier Boxing Champions (PBC).

Yormark also serves on the WBC Supreme Council.
              https://www.boxingscene.com/brett-yo...sports--134616

Edit: Yep he's still listed as being on the Supreme Council.

https://wbcboxing.com/en/wbc/directo...zationalchart/
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 05-11-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

He don't need that sh#t! Fury can get the AJ and Wilder fight anytime he wants it because it will generate money for all involved

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Listen denium, stopping making alts. I schooled you two days in a row, take your L and get lost!
                  Bro, I'm smashing you to pieces here.
                  Your gumshield is out and you're staggering around like a smashed up fool.

Comment

Working...
                  X