No announcement yet.

LDBC PBC Shill Leader “78sportstv” Openly Admits Agenda against DAZN GBP Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Let’s see if u can man up, I’ll ask you, is DAZN oriented to racism?
    You're talking to an idiot, dont waste your time

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      it doesn't matter if it is or it isn't. I don't think they are.

Now man up, he doesn't want to order DAZN, why is that an issue?
      Great, of course they aren’t oriented to racism, particularly if they have fighters of all colors on their platform with a goal to be Global in 30+ markets.

So to answer your question about the issue, those followers are being brain washed but they’ll eventually turn around. Haven’t you heard that “fake news” is regards to either malicious agendas or general propaganda? Do you think it’s right to mislead boxing fans that Eddie Hearn is a racist? Is Oscar a racist?

Comment

Great, of course they aren’t oriented to racism, particularly if they have fighters of all colors on their platform with a goal to be Global in 30+ markets.

So to answer your question about the issue, those followers are being brain washed but they’ll eventually turn around. Haven’t you heard that “fake news” is regards to either malicious agendas or general propaganda? Do you think it’s right to mislead boxing fans that Eddie Hearn is a racist? Is Oscar a racist?
        I don't think it's a big deal if someone doesn't want to order DAZN.

You have an agenda so I don't know why you would be upset if someone else has one as well.

Comment

Wtf does LDBC stand for? I keep seeing it and I don’t know wtf it means. As far as DAZN goes I ain’t subscribing to **** until they bump up their roster. Too many fighters I don’t care about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I don't think it's a big deal if someone doesn't want to order DAZN.

You have an agenda so I don't know why you would be upset if someone else has one as well.
            You seem to deflect. Is it racist if forum members criticize Al Haymon? Or is that simply racist?

You continue to defend 78sportstv, so it’s obvious you’re part of that clique. I understand now if you don’t want to compromise yourself within your acquaintances around here.

Comment

u listened to this man speak for 1 HOUR!!

you love 78 admit it lol

..next

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Wtf does LDBC stand for? I keep seeing it and I don’t know wtf it means. As far as DAZN goes I ain’t subscribing to **** until they bump up their roster. Too many fighters I don’t care about.
                bigdunny1

He needs a roster comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  u listened to this man speak for 1 HOUR!!

you love 78 admit it lol

..next
                  There’s also an underground clique that’s non-biased. We share links. That’s how all channels operate. Ring IQ does his part, he’s the slayer. He talks all boxing and not AJ Wilder 24/7.

Nahmean up in dis hoe yeah?

Comment

The LDBC's racist agenda is very obvious. The main reason they shill for the PBC so much is because its run by a black guy. The LDBC needs to acknowledge that DAZN is getting black fighters paid! Just ask Jacobs or Haney or Andrade.

Comment

There’s also an underground clique that’s non-biased. We share links. That’s how all channels operate. Ring IQ does his part, he’s the slayer. He talks all boxing and not AJ Wilder 24/7.

Nahmean up in dis hoe yeah?
                      wtf did u just type?

its very simple. dont listen to 78 speak for 1 hour ..

and theres no such thing as non biased. you have an agenda like we all do

...next

Comment

Working...
                      X