View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 12:59 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3766 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,020.29
Total Points: 169,204.16
Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
The lost era, yes I have heard of that terminology being used to describe the heavyweights of that decade 'They where all very talented heavyweights' I think it was Tony Tubb's who really pushed Riddick Bowe back in the 90's 'I have only seen that fight once many years ago, but from my memory Tubb's was putting it on Riddick Bowe'.
- -Tubbs was very good and prob clean.

DKing guided most them boys into it with the use of hookers in order to keep them rotating around fighting each other for peanuts while he and Carl skimmed their purses.

When's the last time anyone heard of Carl?

Prob lives on his own island he bought when Brando died.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote