Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After rewatching the fight and thinking Jacob took it by a point or two the first time,now it's clear as day ggg won. Real easy to score. Jacob just didn't do enough to take it from the champ.

Comment

• GGG won UD and really, its no true controversy in this. If these so called boxing fans knew how to judge and score a fight, they'd see GGG clearly won. he just beat a really skilled, athletic boxer in his prime. I said Jacobs would get KO in 8 but he impressed me with his will and skill.

Danny had his moments, made it competitive, but didn't do enough. He sure moved a lot even though he was bigger/taller/longer...

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
        Most of those landed on his arms and shoulders.
        please show some proof

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          please show some proof
          look, I was half rooting for Danny, but most of his rights ended in Golovkins left glove covering his face.

Danny lost and I take my hat off of GGG.

Golovkin is a guy who knows his stuff, subtle at doing things and maybe that is what the casuals don't get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. The boxnation commentators made me think "WTF" constantly. It's like that one commentator didn't see Jacobs being hit by the jab over and over.
            Yeah, watching it live on boxnation and than in hd with the sound off, first round i gave to jacobs was the 6th both of times.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
              Yeah, watching it live on boxnation and than in hd with the sound off, first round i gave to jacobs was the 6th both of times.

Dang man, that face in your avi looks like the opposite of what Roman's face looked like after going 12 with Pacarito.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                Had it 9-3 Jacobs. That decision sucked.
                This right here.

Where have you been Cliff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  This right here.

Where have you been Cliff?

Comment

• Chocha Vista still crying about this fight. And he still has me on ignore

Comment

Working...
                    X