VADA Clarifies skepticism for Canelo Krusher testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
    aboutfkntime

Do these guys realize that tweets are date stamped? They say 42 days was left out yet they didn’t love the idea that I shared Rolls GGG 29 days out or Usyk 20 days out?

Are these GGG fans this stupid?
    Alvarez has probably not been tested since May.
    Kovalev just finished regular VADA testing for the Yarde fight.
    You don't have to be dumb as a rock to be a diva fan, but it helps. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I know what this proves...

... this proves that a certain fanbase has been behaving like little rabid butt-torn crybabies as they frantically search for reasons to criticize Canelo/Kovalev
      Don't paint all GGG fans with the same brush. I am an ex Canelo fan and a big GGG fan. I have never given the testing of Kovalev and Canelo a second thought or ever implied or said either of them would not be clean for the fight. I am reasonably sure they will both be clean for this fight. I have no reason to think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702
        Thats because they are fuking MORONS! None of these ass clowns go to fights live! They basically punch on site!

They can LIE behind a keyboard ALL DAY! but in the REAL world they FKN owe me/or anyone else $$$$ and REFUSE to pay because they say "But media says GGG won doe" And "My card GGG won all 15 rounds doe" they getting beat the fuk down... Or worse MILK CARTON time!
        You sure are a nasty arrogant ass hole who claims to be so much better than any GGG fan. You love Canelo and hate GGG. Good for you. That's your choice. I like GGG more because at age 36 I saw him beat the 28 year old Canelo 7 rounds to 5 rounds in my honest opinion. I think the wrong guy won the fight. I used to be a Canelo fan until he refused to give GGG a chance to win his titles back after winning such a close disputed split decision in his home town. You have averaged well over 5000 posts a year so clearly you spend a hell of a lot of time behind a computer talking boxing yourself. I have been a huge boxing fan my whole life since I was 16 years old and am an ex army boxer my self. I live in the country and don't get on a plane and fly to places to watch fights live. I watch as much boxing as I can from the comfort of my home. You say that somehow makes me an ass clown and not a real boxing fan. Where do you come up with this BS that GGG fans don't pay their bets when GGG officially lost to Canelo????? That's just your lies and made up BS. There are good Canelo fans and bad Canelo fans just as there are good GGG fans and bad GGG fans and fans that like both boxers. But you try to say a Canelo fans is so much better and smarter and more honest than any GGG fan. You are one hateful pos. After 4 years you are red with a rep of zero because you bring nothing but hate and disrespect to this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          Alvarez has probably not been tested since May.
          Kovalev just finished regular VADA testing for the Yarde fight.
          You don't have to be dumb as a rock to be a diva fan, but it helps. :-)
          Yeah I didn’t think you’d speak on GGG even though you quoted it

Comment

Follical testing for Clenbuterol

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/3...ed-failed-test

Hair color has a huge impact on the trace amount of clenbuterol found in it for the same dosage.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Follical testing for Clenbuterol

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/3...ed-failed-test

Hair color has a huge impact on the trace amount of clenbuterol found in it for the same dosage.

from your link...

Results below 1 ng/ml, like Canelo’s, are commonly caused by contaminated meat.

Dr. Daniel Eichner, head of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)-accredited SMRTL lab, agreed that Canelo’s samples were within the range expected from tainted meat, stating: "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

Several UFC athletes have tested positive for Clenbuterol, and where those athletes have shown they were in a region with issues of contaminated meat, and where they had results consistent with contaminated meat, they received a finding of “no fault.

A “no fault” finding essentially means the incident is not treated as a positive test at all, and no punishment is given. Brandon Moreno’s case, Li Jingliang’s case, Ning Guangyou’s case and others all ended with a finding of “no fault.Absent any evidence that Canelo is lying, he would almost certainly have received the same result if the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) was handling his case.

Based on the available evidence, a competent drug testing authority would ask Canelo about his meat consumption habits, check that his answers fit with his test results, and slap a finding of “no fault” on the incident.

you do not think Tony... you simply fire off lame excuses

that article... almost completely exonerated Canelo

you should read the rubbish you post

I guess you will now be running off to search for a different article ?

I was on the fence regarding the question of Canelo's guilt... but now I am very confident that the contamination was accidental

bookmarked... and, thanks

Comment

from your link...

you do not think Tony... you simply fire off lame excuses

that article... almost completely exonerated Canelo

you should read the rubbish you post

I guess you will now be running off to search for a different article ?

I was on the fence regarding the question of Canelo's guilt... but now I am very confident that the contamination was accidental

bookmarked... and, thanks
                Good I'm happy for you. Rest assured I read it thouroghly. Hair color has a big bearing on the amounts of Clenbuterol that accumulates in the follicles. People can make up their own minds as to what is going on. Canelo is responsible for what goes in his body. He did fail the drug testing and he was suspended. According to you when I posted this it's rubbish but you used it to claim it helped you make a decision. No I'm not running off to find another article. This article is either the same one or very similar to what I posted when Canelo failed his test.

Comment

Good I'm happy for you. Rest assured I read it thouroghly. Hair color has a big bearing on the amounts of Clenbuterol that accumulates in the follicles. People can make up their own minds as to what is going on. Canelo is responsible for what goes in his body. He did fail the drug testing and he was suspended. According to you when I posted this it's rubbish but you used it to claim it helped you make a decision. No I'm not running off to find another article. This article is either the same one or very similar to what I posted when Canelo failed his test.

all you are saying is... the hair follicle test did not exonerate Canelo

what I am saying is... the link you posted to prove that point, stated that the positive test result was almost certainly caused by accidental contamination...

... so, who cares about the hair follicle test... ?

also...

that link referred to different amounts detected in people with different color hair... but Canelo hair follicle test was completely clean, no reading at all... which is consistent with accidental contamination, because hair follicle testing only confirms continual usage... not accidental

and don't get it twisted... I am NOT insisting that Canelo is clean

I am saying, I have no idea... and, NEITHER DO YOU...

stop talking bollocks you lil'G nut-swinger... we know that clenelo was clean when he beat the Mexican out of G in the rematch

Comment

all you are saying is... the hair follicle test did not exonerate Canelo

what I am saying is... the link you posted to prove that point, stated that the positive test result was almost certainly caused by accidental contamination...

... so, who cares about the hair follicle test... ?

also...

that link referred to different amounts detected in people with different color hair... but Canelo hair follicle test was completely clean, no reading at all... which is consistent with accidental contamination, because hair follicle testing only confirms continual usage... not accidental

and don't get it twisted... I am NOT insisting that Canelo is clean

I am saying, I have no ide a... and, NEITHER DO YOU...

stop talking bollocks you lil'G nut-swinger... we know that clenelo was clean when he beat the Mexican out of G in the rematch
                    Ok we agree that the hair follicle test is not absolute. That was the point of my post.

Comment

Ok we agree that the hair follicle test is not absolute. That was the point of my post.

1) a hair follicle test is not designed to prove ones innocence, it is designed to confirm ones guilt... and it failed to do that

2) the hair-follicle test most likely cleared Canelo because it did not show any reading at all... meaning that your point about different hair color showing different readings, is irrelevant

3) the hair-follicle test does not matter IF the article that YOU posted is correct... and the cause of the positive test result was accidental contamination, like that WADA official stated

you guys are going full ret4rd over the clen thing... NOT because it aint important... but because Canelo put on a BETTER performance in the rematch, when we know that he was clean

whatever happened... made no difference

Comment

Working...
                      X