No announcement yet.

Great win last night for Manny, so proud for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Yes, when Thurman was a little better. Don't forget his struggle with semi-dead Josesito Lopez.

Tier 1: Crawford and Spence
    Tier 2: Danny, Mikey, etc.
    Tier 3: Thurman, Pacquiao, Ugas, Porter

Lol @ danny

Now THAT dude is overrated..even when you label him in that lower tier, it's still too high

Comment

Yes, when Thurman was a little better. Don't forget his struggle with semi-dead Josesito Lopez.

Danny Garcia fights like a crab, and you’ve got him above porter yet he lost too porter?

Why? Because he tkos a contender in Adrian Granados?

Comment

Did the thurman who fought Pac last night look like the one who fought lopez?

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxingIsGreat;19921888]I don't agree. I knew from the get that Thurman wasn't anything special at all. Beating the second, even 3rd tier Thurman, doesn't impress me one bit.

Someone like Danny Garcia or even Mikey would beat the shit out of the Pacman, let alone Spence. Thurman was the weakest link.

Hopefully, beating average Thurman doesn't encourage him to continue fighting.[/QOh f

Oh god lol. Thurman was getting hurt byu Guerrero and Collazzo and still beat Porter and Garcia. You sound like a hater man. Thurman had the best resume at WW before the fight.

Cant stand the ret@rded haters. Manny f#cks up Mikey Garcia. HAs for Danny, he has that puncher chance. Porter would be a more difficult fight cause of his style a la Horn.

You just witnessed history, dont let the hate for the guy blind you

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            Danny Garcia fights like a crab, and you’ve got him above porter yet he lost too porter?

Why? Because he tkos a contender in Adrian Granados?
            The clown has no idea about boxing, that's why

Comment

I don't agree. I knew from the get that Thurman wasn't anything special at all. Beating the second, even 3rd tier Thurman, doesn't impress me one bit.

Someone like Danny Garcia or even Mikey would beat the shit out of the Pacman, let alone Spence. Thurman was the weakest link.

Hopefully, beating average Thurman doesn't encourage him to continue fighting.
              Spence yes. I could never see Garcia or ...Garcia beating Pac. They are too slow and don't have the "it" factor. When I think Thurman is one of the top WW in the division but he isn't' old school top of the division, there's no way in hell D.Garcia or M.Garcia would be above Thurman. Garcia looked pretty damn average against Thurman. No way I could see him taking out Pac.

Comment

Says who? the guy who has a ballon as a pic?

Comment

I don't agree. I knew from the get that Thurman wasn't anything special at all. Beating the second, even 3rd tier Thurman, doesn't impress me one bit.

Hopefully, beating average Thurman doesn't encourage him to continue fighting.
                  you know thurman already beat danny right? lol. so the guy thurman beat would beat the shiiet out of manny? and why are yall still mentioning mickey mouse garcia? mickey is not gonna do anything to manny lol.

Comment

im not gonna **** on Thurman at all just because Pac beat him Thurman was never anything special but the fact remains that was a 40yr old legend beating on a near prime legit WW champion it shouldnt have been possible like that

I think it was round 4 where Manny lit him up so bad i was like wtf Thurman walked back to his corner spitting blood out to clear his mouth

Comment

Manny is a beast. His fight last night was exciting...Thurman couldnt adjust to the speed and angles that pac brings to the ring. I gave thurman 3 rounds that I thought he clearly won. Everyone who has watched pac fight should be greatful...it will be a long time before the world ever sees someone with his unique talents.

Oh, and that judge that gave it to thurman should be fired

Comment

Working...
                      X