Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Bloody and Bruised, Decisions Moses For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for a great fight Bob. This wouldn't be possible without you.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Two of three judges just so happen to score it crazy wide.

This sport is so shady.... just gotta shake my head.
      Beltran is a real piece of work...

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Beltran gets a world title, gonna get his green card and then gonna get a cash out against Lomachenko. Even I'm getting a little emotional seeing him with his family here
      The guys a cheating piece of **** **** that mother****er.

Dude clearly has bought judges.
      And has been juicing ever since he scale cheated that japanese dude.

The beltran i remember before the peds was a a very weak fighter....

Comment

• I had Mosses winning it 8-4 Beltran finished stronger but I can't see how anyone gives him more than 6 rounds tbh

Comment

Chief Inspector Moses needs to investigate any international bank transfers into those judges bank accounts.
          Too bad Arum didn't have that reddit session tomorrow and somebody could have grilled him about those cards

Comment

• What a joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Yes, my card as well. 117-111 is atrocious.
              Yeah that’s too wide, 116-112 would be a push but giving Moses only 3 rounds is very harsh

Comment

• 2x anabolic steroid drug cheat Beltran gets a gift world title

but pedvetkin is a disgusting drugs cheat that should be banned from the sport.

but beltran seems like a nice guy doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  2x anabolic steroid drug cheat Beltran gets a gift world title

but pedvetkin is a disgusting drugs cheat that should be banned from the sport.

but beltran seems like a nice guy doe?
                  Most boxing fans are dummies. No wonder, some of them are even fans of the corrupt and lying promoters.

Comment

My dad hates boxing, absolutely hates it. He isn't against watching guys fight, but he grew up in the 50s and 60s and the mob was all over it and as someone who grew up around all of that up north, he can't stand it.

For the longest time I told him to give it a chance, that there is nothing as dramatic as a great boxing match, and one night he decided to come watch a fight with me.

We watched Alexander-Kotelnik.

Needless to say he hasn't watched since.
                    Alexander vs Kotelnik is not anywhere near the worst robbery of even the past like 10 years or so since it happened. Don't know why you're so dedicated to trying to make that out to be such a robbery

Comment

• What a joke, what pipe did these judges smoke, Moses clearly won this fight and Beltran does not deserve the championship belt even though he fought well, Rematch Rematch Rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X