oh my god..North korea attacking us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

north korea hav got out of hand

Comment

atmosphere is getting serious.that ****ing North communist scums..
      I hope they get nuked

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
        atmosphere is getting serious.that ****ing North communist scums..
        I hope they get nuked
        if they get nuked , the fallout would go all over south korea and japan as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          if they get nuked , the fallout would go all over south korea and japan as well.
          You sure about that?

I know your emotional right now, but the North Korean people would be the real ones to suffer from a nuclear attack. They are mislead by their government and dont understand whats going on. Men women and children would die. They are still your people, but it goes beyond nationality and race as we are all Terran. We should band together to stop the swarm.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            why not?

they already have a heavy hand in North Korea.

China is conquering lands the smart way....through diplomacy.

the more countries that become sovereignty's the more it feeds into their military and power of a region.
            Neither China nor North Korea want North Korea to be another Chinese province. Koreans are ethnically distinct from the Han Chinese and that does mean something in the region. Korea will eventually be reunited and be its own souverign nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              You sure about that?

I know your emotional right now, but the North Korean people would be the real ones to suffer from a nuclear attack. They are mislead by their government and dont understand whats going on. Men women and children would die. They are still your people, but it goes beyond nationality and race as we are all Terran. We should band together to stop the swarm.
              That has nothing to do with it, a nuclear bomb would throw radioactive waste in the airs and affect a lot of the country and its borders of other countrys. So if either north or south decide to nuke they will hurt themselves in the process as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                You sure about that?

wtf does that mean , idiot?

i'm not korean , especially north korean. fucking moron.

no shit the north koreans will suffer more if the americans strike them with nuclear weapons.

guess what though. the winds will take the nuclear fallout all over south korea , japan and parts of china as well.

that's not even taking into consideration that north korea has large stockpile of chemical and biological weapons. (even if they don't have nuclear weapons)

if a nuclear strike is done on north korea , they don't have the capability to strike at the u.s.

their missiles can reach south korea and u.s. bases in japan though.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                  That has nothing to do with it, a nuclear bomb would throw radioactive waste in the airs and affect a lot of the country and its borders of other countrys. So if either north or south decide to nuke they will hurt themselves in the process as well.
                  no the fallout will respect south korea and japanese borders.

it'll only stay in north korea.

Comment

Don't worry, the USA will be there if it gets serious.

Comment

another country for USA to bomb...

Comment

Working...
                      X