No announcement yet.

Holyfield-Bowe Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield-Bowe Trilogy

In my opinion, much more entertaining than the Ali-Frazier Triliogy, and just as significant.

I ****ing love Holyfield, what a fighter!

Comment

In my opinion, much more entertaining than the Ali-Frazier Triliogy, and just as significant
      No way, the Ali and Frazier fights were more signifcant and are rememebred more.

And as for being ''much more entertaining'', another idiot comment, these fights are just as exciting as each other, and there isnt one WAY MORE excting than the other one.

Go and learn something about boxing, before posting utter ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Boxing9 View Post
        No way, the Ali and Frazier fights were more signifcant and are rememebred more.

And as for being ''much more entertaining'', another idiot comment, these fights are just as exciting as each other, and there isnt one WAY MORE excting than the other one.

Go and learn something about boxing, before posting utter ****.
        I'm sorry, the Ali-Fraizer fights were great and pretty entertaining, but Bowe-Holyfield blows them out of the water IMO. The only one that can compete is the 3rd fight, and that is probably equal, and the dramatic ending to the 3rd fight maybe elevates it a little, but still, Holyfield nearly getting stopped in the 10th of the 1st fight then rallying back, nearly getting stopped in the 3rd and having Foreman predicting he's going out in a pine box, to nearly stop Bowe, then finally getting put away himself.

Go and learn something about boxing? I know a lot more than you do, get the **** out of this thread you sad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
          I'm sorry, the Ali-Fraizer fights were great and pretty entertaining, but Bowe-Holyfield blows them out of the water IMO. The only one that can compete is the 3rd fight, and that is probably equal, and the dramatic ending to the 3rd fight maybe elevates it a little, but still, Holyfield nearly getting stopped in the 10th of the 1st fight then rallying back, nearly getting stopped in the 3rd and having Foreman predicting he's going out in a pine box, to nearly stop Bowe, then finally getting put away himself.

Go and learn something about boxing? I know a lot more than you do, get the **** out of this thread you sad ****.
          Ali vs Frazier 1 was also a classic you idiot. I know lots more about boxing than u, FACT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Boxing9 View Post
            Ali vs Frazier 1 was also a classic you idiot. I know lots more about boxing than u, FACT
            Yes it was, I never said it wasn't. However in my opinion Holyfield-Bowe brought more drama and excitment to the table, I enjoyed it a lot more.

You have a poor knowledge of boxing, accept it and move on.

Comment

The Bowe-Holyfield trilogy never had anything like the second Ali-Frazier fight, which was fairly dull, although the 2nd fight of Holyfield-Bowe didn't quite live up to the first or the third. It had its moments of course but Holyfield did not attempt to brawl as much as in the first and third fights.

I do enjoy watching the first and third Ali-Frazier battles more than the Holyfield-Bowe trilogy, for no particular reason.

As far as significance, Ali vs Frazier is in a class of its own due to the first fight. Bowe and Holyfield were just two boxers fighting each other for the world title, Ali vs Frazier was something more than that.

Comment

They were all great fights, but for once I'm going to agree with some of the ali-haters. He does get portrayed as a sort of deity sometimes, and anything he is involved in is automatically better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  The Bowe-Holyfield trilogy never had anything like the second Ali-Frazier fight, which was fairly dull, although the 2nd fight of Holyfield-Bowe didn't quite live up to the first or the third. It had its moments of course but Holyfield did not attempt to brawl as much as in the first and third fights.

I do enjoy watching the first and third Ali-Frazier battles more than the Holyfield-Bowe trilogy, for no particular reason.

As far as significance, Ali vs Frazier is in a class of its own due to the first fight. Bowe and Holyfield were just two boxers fighting each other for the world title, Ali vs Frazier was something more than that.
                  AGREED, the thread starter is a idiot.........

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                    They were all great fights, but for once I'm going to agree with some of the ali-haters. He does get portrayed as a sort of deity sometimes, and anything he is involved in is automatically better.
                    shut up! all you do is talk ****! you dont no nothing about ali. it's typical you have a floyd mayweather avater, you probaly got into boxing after watching him vs hatton or JJM.

Comment

Working...
                    X