Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse(Now) vs Ricky Hatton(PRIME) Who Win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas would KO him
    Hatton just wasn't good defensively
    Kostya had pop but was old and got smothered
    Lucas could match Hatton's body attack and overpower him

Comment

Not a close fight, Lucas absolutely wrecks him.

Comment

The Hatton that beat Tszyu beats Lucas.

Comment

Any version of Hatton loses to Lucas IMO... I don't see this going for the hit man at all.

Comment

I like Matthysse by KO. I think he is better right now than Hatton ever was. Hatton was an agressive, come forward fighter that like to get in close and maul and wrestle and hold and hit. He never was that hard to hit clean. Matthysse is going to KO anyone that he can hit clean except some fighter with an iron jaw like Mosley. I know he did not KO Judah but he has improved since then and I am sure he would KO Judah if they fought now.When Judah is scared of a guy he is ten times harder to hit than Hatton and Hatton does not run away from anyone.

Comment

Mattyse ko 1

Hatton was a bum

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                I think Lucas. His body attack is brutal, better than even Hattons imo
                i stopped reading after that
                hope that was sarcasm

hatton murders him , lucas has yet to beat a top guy
                this has to be the most hyped up figter i ever seen he just beat mike dallas jr not mayweather
                let me guess he kos marquez , pac,bradley too
                pleaseeeee lmaooooooooooo u ppl r sick

Comment

matthysse has a freakin' high knock out ratio and that is put into effect against come forward fighters like hatton. matthysse by ko in the late rounds

Comment

Hatton, but Lucas got a lot left to show us so maybe i'll change my opinion on this.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      i stopped reading after that
                      hope that was sarcasm

hatton murders him , lucas has yet to beat a top guy
                      this has to be the most hyped up figter i ever seen he just beat mike dallas jr not mayweather
                      let me guess he kos marquez , pac,bradley too
                      pleaseeeee lmaooooooooooo u ppl r sick

Honestly, aside from Kostya Hatton doesnt exactly reek of a hall of famer...He's honestly not THAT good...

I doubt Hatton would even beat Alexander or Zab.. I really, honest to god envision Ricky running right into a Zab counter left uppercut and being KOd. I understand, you clearly love Ricky.. We all do but lets not act like he was a terminator.

Stylistically, Ricky Hatton is made to order for Matthysse with his underrated defense, timing, brutal body attack, chin, power and apparently size. I could see Ricky being stopped to both the body AND being KOd by lucas. I don't envision any type of win by Ricky outside of a decision in england... Kostya was a good win... But let's not pretend we're talking of 90s Kostya... Kostya was solid still but let's not jump the gun. I'm sorry you're offended, but it is what it is. You're talking of Ricky in the same light indirectly. You don't have to be able to KO Floyd or Pac to beat Ricky..clearly he didnt belong up there.

If we're gunna use most recent fights as a scale then I surely as hell would rather be KOing Dallas than being Stopped by Senchenko....
                      Last edited by NearHypnos; 01-29-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X