No announcement yet.

The Morales vs Barrera Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Morales vs Barrera Trilogy

Finally I got around to watching all three fights, great trilogy, shame my boy Morales only won the first one. What do my fellow posters here think of this trilogy?

Favourite rounds: 10, 11 from the third fight

El Terrible is one of my favorites too, he really was one of the ATG action fighters and he should've won the 2nd fight too.

Comment

I thought Barrera won the first but lost the second. He clearly won the third, though.

Comment

I'm with Juan Gabriel. No two ways about it..........Barrera deserved the first match........and clearly too, it wasn't even close in my opinion.

Fight two was very close, but I must admit I did shade it for Morales when I added up my scorecard.

Fight three was definitely a win for Barrera too........but not as clear as fight one to my eyes.

I really like both these fighters. History should be kind to these two!

Comment

Greatest trilogy in history? Maybe...but I thought Fight 1 was a clear Barrera win. Round 5 of that fight was the greatest back-and-forth that I've ever seen.

Comment

Really good trilogy, those two will be forever linked because of it. First fight definitely my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              Greatest trilogy in history? Maybe...but I thought Fight 1 was a clear Barrera win. Round 5 of that fight was the greatest back-and-forth that I've ever seen.
              Yeah I have to agree with everyone here, Barrera clearly won the first fight, with Morales winning the second fight. The third wasnt even close, I think the first two fights took alot out of Morales. But the fact that he had enough left in the tank to beat the likes of Pacquiao and Diaz*, shows what a great fighter he was in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Really good trilogy, those two will be forever linked because of it. First fight definitely my favorite.
                The first was my favourite as well, but Morales took a bad beating in that fight. He was a mess by round 12

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                  I'm with Juan Gabriel. No two ways about it..........Barrera deserved the first match........and clearly too, it wasn't even close in my opinion.

Fight two was very close, but I must admit I did shade it for Morales when I added up my scorecard.

Fight three was definitely a win for Barrera too........but not as clear as fight one to my eyes.

I really like both these fighters. History should be kind to these two!
                  I think History will be kind to those two fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    El Terrible is one of my favorites too, he really was one of the ATG action fighters and he should've won the 2nd fight too.
                    The scoring was strange for fights 1 and 2, Barrera clearly won the first, with Morales winning the second

Comment

Working...
                    X