No announcement yet.

What's Next 4 Mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Next 4 Mayweather??

I want to see floyd fight a top 10 welterweight at the 147lb limit... when was the last time he did in '06 against Baldomir? Since he wants to make money off his fights it would have to be a championship fight so it mosley,berto,clottey,cotto??

I dont think he really like those choices.. I bet he will take a 50/50 offer for the Pac fight now or where else is he going to turn. Only thing Pac will make sure that in his catchweight contract clause mayweather would be fined a million dollars for every pound over he comes over the agreed weight limit like he has with cotto.

That's the question we've all been asking but on the real, I'm sure it isn't Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by dan916 View Post
      i want to see floyd fight a top 10 welterweight at the 147lb limit... When was the last time he did in '06 against baldomir? Since he wants to make money off his fights it would have to be a championship fight so it mosley,berto,clottey,cotto??

I dont think he really like those choices.. I bet he will take a 50/50 offer for the pac fight now or where else is he going to turn. Only thing pac will make sure that in his catchweight contract clause mayweather would be fined a million dollars for every pound over he comes over the agreed weight limit like he has with cotto.
      if he fought mayweather it would be at 147 i dont think it would be a catch weight

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
        I want to see floyd fight a top 10 welterweight at the 147lb limit... when was the last time he did in '06 against Baldomir?
        Since he wants to make money off his fights it would have to be a championship fight so it mosley,berto,clottey,cotto??

I dont think he really like those choices.. I bet he will take a 50/50 offer for the Pac fight now or where else is he going to turn. Only thing Pac will make sure that in his catchweight contract clause mayweather would be fined a million dollars for every pound over he comes over the agreed weight limit like he has with cotto.
        Hes only did this once!...

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
          if he fought mayweather it would be at 147 i dont think it would be a catch weight
          Not aslong as freddy roach is training Pac, 147lb against floyd isnt happenin..

Comment

WATCH! floyd is gonna fight peterson! I called it!!!!

Comment

I get the feeling if Pac wins its vs Floyd next and if Cotto wins vs Pac Floyd dont do business with Arum.

Comment

Working...
              X