No announcement yet.

Pacquiao VS Matthysse @147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Yea because Pacquiao fighting a live opponent can only be done in fantasy land. Who is he fighting next??

I think Pacquiao takes it
    OMG...Pacquiao actually win a fantasy match .

He's now 1-124

Comment

Pac would beat anyone who walks forward throwing punches. His style however is vulnerable to counter punchers like Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310;12566953[B
        ]Pacquiao is an ATG that has obliterated HOF's much better than Lucas[/B]...... even a past prime Pacquiao would obliterate Lucas
        well that itself is a horse of many colors, but that's not the point here anyways. I agree pac would win, but I dont think he would obliterate lucas. I think he would win a decisive decision

Comment

Pac by decision or late stoppage. Matthysse does have a hard right hand which is something Pac hasn't seen too often but he's way too slow and flat footed, Pac would beat him to the punch and turn him all night long.

Comment

I like Luc Matty in this fight now.

Comment

Well yes, he would clean Pacquiao's clock at this stage in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                i think Pacquiao knocks lucas out, i still feel that any fighter that walks towards pacman he will get knocked out, the angles n speed pacman punches from will ko anybody that walks towards him
                And anybody elite and healthy and prime that boxes beats him , welcome to the sweet science of boxing .

Comment

Pacquiao would beat Lucas if he were in his prime (possibly stop him), but not now. Lucas is entering his prime and is extremely dangerous. Luckily for Manny, it'll never happen.

Comment

i would like to say pacquiao but i wanna see how pacquiao looks vs rios.

this would be the closest thing we would get to a valero vs pacquiao type fight.

god damn i miss valero the fights that could have been.....

Comment

if pac looks good vs rios , it's defintely the fight i'd pay 100 dollars for ...as of right now ,id have to favor lucas...

Comment

Working...
                      X