No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Eyes Carlos Molina, Backs Magdaleno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Eyes Carlos Molina, Backs Magdaleno

BoxingScene.com sat down with newly crowned IBF junior welterweight champion Ishe "Sugar Shay" Smith shortly after his victory over Cornelius "K9" Bundrage. As one can imagine Smith was ecstatic to finally win a world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wins the IBF belt then calls out Molina, That's awesome. Why can't all fighter's have the willingness to fight their mandatories like Ishe does.

Comment

Smith made a new fan outta me. Calling out Molina and giving him a shot, that's what boxing needs. I do wonder were that leaves gave rosado. It would be rather sad to see his hard work go to waist

Comment

Make the fight happen.

Comment

I was talking smack about Smith but that's bad ass. Good stuff.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Let's go. Carlos is loooong overdue for a shot.

Comment

This is good, but we all know why fights like this never happened.

Comment

Wait, lemmegetthisstraight. A new found champion is actually calling out Molina??

That just sounds strange in this new age of boxing.

Comment

glad Ishe Smith finally got a shot and won. he is and always will be too defensive to have a big following but he's got heart.

I did see Ellerbe's name there so I expect the full amount of BS. Haymon and Ellerbe are great at making their fighters money but love the mismatches. Molina seems too tough of an opponent to be put in against one of their fighters.

Comment

molina will make ishe so uncomfortable he is not going to quit.... crying

Comment

Working...
                    X