Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner has done a good job at marketing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Broner has done a good job at marketing!
    Nah. He's just a natural. A natural jerk. Just like those politicians who are highly regarded. Highly regarded morons.

You Floyd fanatics love to translate every frigging natural behavior into
    marketing. "Floyd beats his wife... Floyd went into racial tirade... That's good marketing!"

What a joke.

Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Yeah, you've gotta be a damn good fighter to get away with talking trash. Broner can back what he says (at least with most guys). Besides that, you've gotta have a certain personality. Not everyone is born to carry on the way he does. I'm not a fan of the guy, but he does have the tools to pull off that persona of his.
      Anyone can talk trash but no one will care unless a guy can back it up at least somewhat, the more a guy can back it up the more it will rub people the wrong way because they will expect him to back up his crazy boasts.

Yea I was mostly talking about personality, some people can act a fool and it come off as natural, if a guy acts a fool and it doesn't fit people will just be confused rather than getting twisted. Luckily though guys don't have to go that route to gain exposure, still Broner's success should get certain talented but lesser known guys thinking what can I do.

Broner's route is a good one though, because it is both tested and guys can lose for longer than they can win, and depending on how successful Broner becomes he could get paid for a long time because these feelings are only going to build over time as long as he is successful

Comment

Love him or hate him..he is must see TV. I like him as a fighter,he can be special.When Floyd and Manny fight remeber about 1 million watch to appreciate their great skills and abot 4ook-500k watch to see them lose.Hype and controversy sell fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Nah. He's just a natural. A natural jerk. Just like those politicians who are highly regarded. Highly regarded morons.

You Floyd fanatics love to translate every frigging natural behavior into
          marketing. "Floyd beats his wife... Floyd went into racial tirade... That's good marketing!"

What a joke.

Grow up.
          I think you need to grow up, why do you try giving a blo-w-job to your bf?? I think that would also make good marketing lol.

Comment

But lets be serious, explain how a guy like Broner is already more popular than a established guy like Donaire or Ward.

Both of these guys are class acts, and the jerk acting guy gets all the attention.

Broner is pretty much more popular than majority of the P4P list and he's not even faces any legit threats in my opinion.

Comment

Broner's building his career on people that want to see him lose. Naturally, he'll have his supporters, but most will tune in to watch him get pounded. The anticipation and the frustration will build to critical proportions because Broner is good enough to avoid losing for a long time, especially if his opponents are well selected. Those comments he made about not fighting Gamboa because he might be on PEDs are nonsense. The truth is, Yuri is a real threat to Broner's rise.
              Whoa I'm willing to bet any some of money Broner would damn near kill Yuri it's a big fight on paper but not in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                Whoa I'm willing to bet any some of money Broner would damn near kill Yuri it's a big fight on paper but not in the ring.
                A lot of people probably feel the way you do, but just as many people probably think the opposite. We can never be sure until it's settled in the ring. We've all been pretty sure about something that turned out to be wrong.

Comment

A lot of people probably feel the way you do, but just as many people probably think the opposite. We can never be sure until it's settled in the ring. We've all been pretty sure about something that turned out to be wrong.
                  Yuri is to chinny and small to beat Adrian IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Amazing to be honest, I didn't even know who this guy was until late 2012 and all of a sudden he is now clogging up NSB on here, people are digging up his robbery case from 2010 that only had 9 replies at that time compare to almost 250 replies after a day wow.
                    Yeah, that is incredible. All this means is money money money for Broner. Now all he has to do is stay on track and keep winning.

Comment

He's definitely doing something right and is slowly and if he keeps winning surely becoming a star.

I don't think in 12 years time he's going to be undefeated and P4P #1 though. But who knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X